Scurry-Rosser Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2009
My daughter started kindergarten this year. I am very pleased with the school and with the progress my daughter has made this year. Her teacher is quick to respond when I email her and she sends notes home frequently to keep the parents updated on what is going on in the classroom. I think Scurry-Rosser is great!

Scurry-Rosser Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2007
This school is so much different then the last one we came from. They really help my son with his learning disabilities. They took the time to work with him and try to get him back on track instead of just pushing him to the back. At the other school we attended they let him color all day and didn't learn much at all.This school is so family friendly and you always see parents in there offering there time.The kids are taught to be nice and respectful to others. The principal is so awesome she knows everyone of her kids and yes she calls them her kids.I am hoping to stay here until my youngest graduates because i know here they will have a good education and make wonderful life long friends.

Scurry-Rosser Elementary School
9511 Silver Creek Drive, Scurry, TX  75158
Last modified Scurry-Rosser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scurry-Rosser Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top