Seabrook, TX

G W Robinson 1

Posted May 28, 2014
Robinson Elm. Has the worst principal I have ever come across. They have no fun activities for student involvement. Staff is rude!

Posted April 30, 2013
Great school! Sweet, caring teachers. Nice families. Very nice Principal. All in a super school district. Anyone complaining has never been in an ACTUAL crazy school district (HISD). We are SO happy to be here!!! :D

G W Robinson 1

Posted December 27, 2011
My child attended 1 1/2 years before the school decided to tell me that they had over looked our address and that my child is enrolled in the wrong school. They didn't even give me time to collect his items before unenrolling him literally 2 days into the Christmas break. We just received a letter saying he is zoned for another school so his is denied an inter transfer and unenrolled at Robinson. Terrible organization in my oppinion.

G W Robinson 2

Posted March 20, 2011
A problem, not so much with the school as with the entire district, is that parents have very limited access to their children during school time, much less availability for participation in school activities. This is my first child's second year here, and my second child's first year here. I think it is important to be involved in your child's education, and it is unfair that we are not allowed this opportunity. My oldest child has also experienced many problems with bullying, and, if it continues, may force me to remove him from this school.

Posted June 24, 2008
After 2 years the teachers and curriculum have impressed me. I am amazed at the reading level of my grandson. The teachers use innovative to teach subjects such as history and geography as well as math. Not happy with the very early lunch schedule.

G W Robinson 2

Posted May 25, 2007

Posted May 17, 2007

G W Robinson 4

Posted January 20, 2007
New school; not much playground equipment; otherwise great teachers, principles, and activities.

G W Robinson
451 Kirby Boulevard, Seabrook, TX  77586
Last modified G W Robinson is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G W Robinson Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top