Bad
Good

I've been at this school for many years and I'm sad to say that it has gone down. It might be efficient but the office staff are NOT warm. Claudia the front desk person is terribly rude. The principal is all about "school if character" and zero fun. No pep rallies, no outside the box thinking, it's a mess. I've served on the board for years and me + two of my other board member friends are considering private school. They do NOT encourage parental involvement and the place is practically on lockdown. So sad because there are some good teachers there.

The administrative staff is terrible. I have a child with a learning disability and the school would not help to develop my child's learning skills. I had to personally contact the district to get the staff's attention. This past year has been a terrible experience and I couldn't be more disappeared. The front desk is rude and very unprofessional. Claudia even let out a curse word while frustrated. This school is a disgrace to the CCISD!! Principal Jones was the only person that took action to my child's needs, but it took weeks and my own research through the district. The Vice Principal Stacy Brazzel was rude and unwilling to be of any assistance when my child was denied tutorials because the teacher believed "it wouldn't help my little one learn to read." CCISD is a great district when considering the other districts around, however, this school is terrible! We will go somewhere else ASAP.

Robinson Elm. Has the worst principal I have ever come across. They have no fun activities for student involvement. Staff is rude!

Great school! Sweet, caring teachers. Nice families. Very nice Principal. All in a super school district. Anyone complaining has never been in an ACTUAL crazy school district (HISD). We are SO happy to be here!!! :D

My child attended 1 1/2 years before the school decided to tell me that they had over looked our address and that my child is enrolled in the wrong school. They didn't even give me time to collect his items before unenrolling him literally 2 days into the Christmas break. We just received a letter saying he is zoned for another school so his is denied an inter transfer and unenrolled at Robinson. Terrible organization in my oppinion.

A problem, not so much with the school as with the entire district, is that parents have very limited access to their children during school time, much less availability for participation in school activities. This is my first child's second year here, and my second child's first year here. I think it is important to be involved in your child's education, and it is unfair that we are not allowed this opportunity. My oldest child has also experienced many problems with bullying, and, if it continues, may force me to remove him from this school.

After 2 years the teachers and curriculum have impressed me. I am amazed at the reading level of my grandson. The teachers use innovative to teach subjects such as history and geography as well as math. Not happy with the very early lunch schedule.

New school; not much playground equipment; otherwise great teachers, principles, and activities.

Last modified G W Robinson is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.