Bay Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2014
We have only started attending K and 1st grade this year and so far the Kinder kid loves her school, the first grader was last year in Clear Lake City Elementary and says that it is better. Each day though when I pick them up from school they say they had a great day and just chatter to no end about all the things they did. I however really do not like the excessive discipline in elementary schools, no talking, if you forget to bring water from home seriously my kids cannot get to the fountain at lunch time - they have to wait until next break to have a drink. What is that? This is a school, give kids some leeway and responsibility!

Posted December 05, 2008
This is my first year at Bay (08-09) and I am super happy with everything and everyone there. My daughter is in 1st grade. I am thrilled that the principal is so hands on with the children. You don't see that very often in a public school. The teachers are helpful and caring. You can tell they really care about their students. To comment on the office staff. I don't agree with the negative comments. I think that they are the in the most overwhelming, stress filled, position having to the be the first to deal with all issues parents and students have. I can understand if they don't always have a smile going 24/7 or that they seem preoccupied at any given time. They are trying their hardest to do a great job and they care about the students just as much as the entire staff there does. A. Dautreuil

Bay Elementary School 0

Posted July 01, 2008
I have had 2 children attend this school. Overall, it is a good school. The biggest problem is with the parents. There are too many parents trying to run this school. It would be nice to see the administration take a stand and let the teachers run their own classrooms. The volunteers at this school do not know their place. It will be interesting to see if these same parents will try to go to work with their children when they are adults.

Posted February 07, 2008
This is an excellent school with a very positive staff. The 5th grade teachers are very concerned about the student and my son has had an incredibly positive experience. Although the office staff are not as nice as the teachers, I wouldn't rate them negatively, in comparison with many places they would be considered in a very positive light. I think that in comparison with the teachers they come out behind, but it isn't all that bad.

Bay Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2007
I agree that Bay Elementary is an excellent school. The 5th grade teachers are outstanding and my son is excited about school. The one down side of Bay is the front desk personel. They are not very friendly and it is difficult to get by them to get help getting information. We were new to the school last year and it was very difficult to get my son into the right class.

Posted October 08, 2007
Open, bright and clean, Bay has experienced teachers and a great staff. My kids look forward to going to school!

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted July 27, 2007
Overall this school is great! The administration seems to care about the kids, but most importantly, the teachers are super dedicated. 95% of them are fantastic teachers who really go out of their way to make their students successful! My only complaint is that the office staff is never courteous which is a shame, being that they are the first impression a person gets when they walk into the school. In every other way, I give Bay 2 thumbs up!

Bay Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
Great school in rural Seabrook...good teacher to student ratio...teachers are mostly from the surrounding area and have been teaching in Seabrook for years. Sometimes I have thought the academic difficulty level has been too easy for my kids, but its hard to gauge at their young age. K and 1st Grade had excellent homework programs - the 2nd Grade homework program has just entailed reading. The kids have computer, music, art and a very structured PE prgram that the kids really seem to enjoy. The PTA and after school programs have been good. If you want to help out, there is plenty to do.

Posted September 14, 2005

Bay Elementary School
1502 Bayport Boulevard, Seabrook, TX  77586
Last modified Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top