Seagoville, TX

Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is yet another one of DISD debacles. With Ena Meyers at the helm it truly is the worst school in the district. This principal cares nothing about the teachers or students. Who tells a teacher not that a children's sickness is nothing to call a parent about especially when the nurse is out for the day. Really? A parent doesn't need to know their child had a struggle breathing during the day? What a joke of a principal and so sad to have a turnover of so many good teachers because of her poor leadership. Take your child far away from this place,

Central Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
Our school is also clear about academics but also about having fun but we are there to prepare our kids for college and for the future want them to know that they can do what they set their minds to do it they just trying to do their best . Are saying is be more awesome. We love our kids are staffs and our teachers and parents are the best volunteers

Central Elementary School 5

Posted February 04, 2014
This is a great school! My daughter was in private school until I decided to try out this school since it was free and right down the street. I wish I would have brought my children a lot sooner. The staff is great, friendly, and genuinely care about the students education. Ms. Meyers has done a great job of turning the school around for the better. Teachers offer tutoring regularly. They are open to parent ideas and involvement. They have great emergency lock down procedures in place. (I've seen them practice).

Central Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2010
The principal and vice principal are jerks! And only cares about the color of the kids shoes and if they are wearing a belt. Come on guys I thought school was about getting an education not what you wear. On the other hand the teachers are great and work their tails off to teach our kids. The school would be better if the staff would worry about what is important....EDUCATION!

Central Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2009
I think all of the Seagoville schoosl have come a long way. I have a child in Central Elementary and one that is int he Middle School. Central is a good school with caring teachers. The teachers in 4th and 5th grade have gone out of their way to make sure the students succeed with extra tutoring sessions after school, early morning and on Saturdays. The Principal, Mr. Salinas he really cares and wants the entire school to be a success. I think Seagoville has gotten a bad wrap and as long as the parents support the teachers and staff then the students will have respect and act as though they should.

Central Elementary School 0

Posted September 10, 2009
My sister attended Central Elementary (3rd-5th). Her experience from her Seagoville Elementary days (PreK-2nd) were like night and day. Teachers at Central expected the best from their students academically as well as behaviorally. School leadership is the way it should be. The entire school is community oriented as well. The school is still not receiving th TEA ratings to reflect the hard dedication of the students and staff. Our mother had no desire to send my sister to any other elementary school during her years at Central. Parent involvement can always be improved but parents were seen at the campus regularly.

Central Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2008
This school has some of the best teachers around. There has been one that was not so great but for the most part, great attitudes from the teachers and in particular the Assistant Principle. She is awesome and knows all of the kids, the kids in the school show her a great deal of respect and truly seem to feel that they can come to her about anything. She's stern but very fair, The Principle is also very highly regarded by the students, these people got it right.

Central Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2007

Central Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2005
My daughter has had alot of trouble this year, but her teacher Mrs. Garland has worked hard trying to find the problem. We have recently discovered that she has dyslexia. Mrs Garland is one of the best teachers around, she really cares about the children in her class.

Central Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2005
Seagoville - a tough place to learn and a tough place to grow-up, learn and teach. Ill-mannered kids with no self-discipline.

Central Elementary School
902 Shady Lane, Seagoville, TX  75159
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top