First Baptist Christian Academy 5

Posted October 08, 2009
I love this school, I recommend it to anyone, it is worth paying, very safe, wonderful teachers, polite children, parents are very involved and care about they children. My kids learned a lot of very good things. The best principal and teachers.

First Baptist Christian Academy 5

Posted January 08, 2009
My children have attended FBCA for several years and love it. They enjoy the numerous hands-on activities, and I like the fact that they enjoy going to school. The students have computer, PE, music, and library skills classes - more than they were getting in public schools. However, they are not lost in a group of 20 or more in a class. My favorite thing is the low teacher to student ratio. (I think the largest class has 10 students.)

First Baptist Christian Academy 0

Posted August 25, 2008
i think this is a great school,my child can read verry well and is only in the second grade and my child starting first can also read well for her grade level. Their math skill are also great

First Baptist Christian Academy
1314 East Cedar Street, Seguin, TX  78155
Last modified First Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
First Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top