K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

River City Believers Academy
Amount of homework: Too much

Posted November 02, 2015
The school used to be on an A/B schedule, and the homework was very resonable and if you had one study hall you could either get all your work done, or have minimal work left to do. Sometimes at the end of the class once everything that needed to be covered was you may have 10 minutes to work on homework. This was an amazing way to set up the school. The school has now gone to a weird 6 class a day schedule and it makes everything very complicated and the home work that you are given could take all night to finish.

River City Believers Academy 1

Posted November 02, 2015
DO NOT GO HERE!I started this school in my 8th grade, when I shadowed there in 7th it was very different. You could tell that people cared and that the supplies were limited. But things went downhill from there. With a new principal everything changed, and for the worse. The students they started letting in were not actually christians as they were supposed to be, bringing bad people and drugs into the school. The school has done nothing about it and the administration does know about the problems. The "Chapel" that starts our day everyday is not in fact Chapel it is simply were our principal stands infront of us and says the things that might normally be said over an intercom system in a normal sized school. Also I would like to point out that most of these reviews have been by parents and they do not truely understand the school like the students do, and the school is not actually like the parents think. Also I think that it is HIGHLY suspicious that alot of the reviews were all written on the same day or close to it.I REPEAT DO NOT GO HERE!

Posted July 01, 2014
Great, caring school! The small classes are wonderful for learning! Such a loving school where the staff and the teachers really care about the kids.

Posted April 30, 2014
Staff are excellent. My son is thriving here. The school teaches the students how to be better people as well as regular academics.

Posted April 30, 2014
At my school, we do life!!! We are a community of about 130 students. As teachers, we have the opportunity to know EVERY student from Pre-K to Seniors. You see that growth in relationships within the students themselves throughout ALL grade Levels. It is an amazing atmosphere that the Holy Spirit has our school in!!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
I prayed for an excellent school long and hard and God answered our prayers! Rcba has great teachers small class rooms and teaches Christian values. Excellent teachers and my kids are happy there is no bulling and the curriculum is awesome.My kids already know who Monet is and already can read and add and subtract double digits,know all their geometric shapes and there just in k and 1 st.I'm very impressed with Rcba best decision we've ever made!

Posted April 29, 2014
RCBA is a great place for children to grow academically and spiritually. The administration, staff and faculty are excellent examples of how to live a Godly life. The atmosphere and attitude on campus helps the children learn about the Love of God and how to live out their faith at school and in real life.

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is an anwsered prayer. The school is a loving and caring community. We love how the school implant the lessons and truth from the Bible. The teachers are outstanding.

Posted April 29, 2014
RCBA is a great school due to the commitment and compassion of the teachers for the students.

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is very well organized. The academics are well on top. I brought my daughter from other school and this school was ahead on reading. Your students will come out reading in kinder and reading chapter books by late first grade. The teachers are very involved in kids academics and if parents have questions, they are available to assist. The students grow spiritually and academically. Everyone is so loving with open arms. We are a family here. The teachers make an impact in the students life. I'm very glad I read the reviews from greatschools.com that helped us find this school.

River City Believers Academy
16765 Lookout Road, Selma, TX  78154
Last modified River City Believers Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
River City Believers Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top