Shady Shores, TX

Posted September 15, 2011
My daughter attended this school last year, and we have since moved and definitely see a difference. The teachers at this school are very involved in the development of the children. I loved the emails I received weekly from the teacher with updates of my child. I worked a hectic schedule with my job, and this school was wonderful with time mgmt. My daughter states repeatedly how much she misses this school and her prior teacher.

Posted July 12, 2011
Asst Principal takes over as Principal. Due to the prior Principal's health issues, she was doing the job already. Looking forward to Mrs. Rangel finally getting the credit for her hard work!

Posted July 11, 2011
Good music and science programs. Dedicated staff willing to work over and above with children facing learning difficulties, especially ADD.

Posted May 14, 2011
Our daughter is about to head to middle school after being at Stevens since it opened, three years ago. We have loved being a part of this school. There is a true feeling of teamwork between the staff, parents and students. The atmosphere is fun, safe and conducive to learning. Caring and engaging teachers, involved parents and supportive administration. Our daughter has enjoyed this school and is leaving it fully prepared for middle school.

Stephens Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
It's a great school! Stephens has a very caring and supportive staff that all work together for the improvement of each and evry child.

Stephens Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
It has a top notch staff, wonderful Administrators, and supportive parents!

Posted June 08, 2009

Posted April 14, 2009

Stephens Elementary School
133 North Garza Road, Shady Shores, TX  76208
Last modified Stephens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stephens Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top