Shady Shores, TX

Bettye Myers Middle School 1

Posted August 19, 2014
Bettye Myers Middle School is a horrible school. They still have a lot to work on with first and foremost, the staff. They lack in communication and do not live up to their word. They play favoritism and tell parents one thing and then do another. They do not have it together and my daughter's first year in Jr. High was nothing more than disappointment. I seriously want to transfer her to another school because I won't be able to handle this mess another year. I would recommend sending your kids anywhere else but here.

Bettye Myers Middle School 5

Posted July 24, 2014
This is going to be my first year here and I'm so excited to see a brand new school coz I have been homeschooled for the passed 2 years and I'm tired of it. I'm soooooo ready for my first day of the 7th grade!

Bettye Myers Middle School 5

Posted July 09, 2014
This School is AWESOME! My husband and I have a sixth grader and two eighth graders. I would recommend this middle school to any! they have a fabulous work out room for boys and girls. The staff is fantastic, they will talk to a parent in a heartbeat if your child isn't doing so well. I love this school for my children!!

Bettye Myers Middle School
131 North Garza Road, Shady Shores, TX  76208
Last modified Bettye Myers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bettye Myers Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top