Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2014
I as a parent am not happy with the new principal. Talking with her she makes you as a parent feel small. She talks down to you as if you are a child. While giving you her resume. Not just that her new way of the car lane is a joke. I am in a car pool with my sisters. This principal has turned a two car lane that was functional. Thus speedy. To a one car lane that take all of hr to get children. There has been more traffic violations since this new change. And it doesn't take twelve mins for children to be let out of school.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2013
Jefferson Elementary School is a great school! There does need to be more parent involvement though. The school needs parents to join the PTA. If you are not involved, you have no real reason to complain. All the teachers and staff that I have come in contact with have been very nice. I have never met anyone with a rude or mean attitude. And the principal is just as nice as she can be. The staff really cares about the students. Dropping off and picking up the kids is always safe. I feel like my child is safe when he is at school. The school has a Fall Festival at the end of October every year. I don't believe elementary schools need to have dances. I think that is more for older kids anyway. I am quite shocked at the other comment. I don't see that any of that is correct. I have never seen anyone take unauthorized pictures. Great school just needs more parent involvement. :)

Jefferson Elementary School
608 North Lee Street, Sherman, TX  75090
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top