Bad
Good

This is the worst school ever. They don't have the ability or capability to watch all the children. It is a complete chaos, my child wandered a lot alone and if it wasn't for this town being small I would have not know because the teachers didn't ever tell me. I heard from old friends that worked there or from family members picking up there kids and calling to tell me. My child also got lost this year and is now home doing home school. This district and the other two is full of discrimination. This is from my personal experience with them and as a mom; enough is enough. Think about your child foremost.

Brown Primary. This is a horrible school! I cannot stress that enough! There is only one good teacher & they have an awesome counselor,but other than that, I don't think any child should be placed in this "school". VERY disappointed! Sarah Haskell

Very disappointed in the school. Did not give my child the love for learning schools should. Not easy to communicate with the staff on school issues.

We have moved to a few towns in the last 3 years due to my husband's job and Smitville was the only school my daughter got straight A's and was really happy. The teachers from PreK- Middle school were very good and nice. We are moving permanently back to central Texas this summer and choose the town of Smithville again because of the schools!

Last modified Brown Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2