Smithville, TX

Posted May 19, 2015
This is the worst school ever. They don't have the ability or capability to watch all the children. It is a complete chaos, my child wandered a lot alone and if it wasn't for this town being small I would have not know because the teachers didn't ever tell me. I heard from old friends that worked there or from family members picking up there kids and calling to tell me. My child also got lost this year and is now home doing home school. This district and the other two is full of discrimination. This is from my personal experience with them and as a mom; enough is enough. Think about your child foremost.

Posted April 25, 2013
Brown Primary. This is a horrible school! I cannot stress that enough! There is only one good teacher & they have an awesome counselor,but other than that, I don't think any child should be placed in this "school". VERY disappointed! Sarah Haskell

Posted July 23, 2008
Very disappointed in the school. Did not give my child the love for learning schools should. Not easy to communicate with the staff on school issues.

Brown Primary School 4

Posted May 15, 2008
We have moved to a few towns in the last 3 years due to my husband's job and Smitville was the only school my daughter got straight A's and was really happy. The teachers from PreK- Middle school were very good and nice. We are moving permanently back to central Texas this summer and choose the town of Smithville again because of the schools!

Brown Primary School 5

Posted April 27, 2005
I feel that Brown has some of the best of the best teacher that Smithville has to offer. The teachers feel accountable for each of their students and encourage higher learning in every way. Great PE programs as well as an excellent Spanish teacher who brings in many of the bilingual arts, music and movements that is native to our Mexican heritage. Brown also encourages parent involvement in every aspect.

Brown Primary School