Bad
Good

I believe these people who are writing the bad reviews for Somerset High were probably part of the problem rather than the solution, I graduated from Somerset and my kids will too, they are both straight A students, play sports, FFA and love the school. School is what you make of it, not what it makes of you. I know this is just opinions but the whole truth needs to be told.

My son graduated from SHS, but I don't thank the school for her accomplishment. The staff will turn the other cheek in a heart beat just to stay "cool" with the students. If you want a school that is willing to teach and discipline this is not the school for your kids. I live in Somerset and I regret keeping my daughter in the district (one day in the school is too long)!. They need new administration staff, board and superintended, but it will never happen since everyone is there because who they are related to not because of skills, education or experience. Student like it since they get away with everything! It should be closed down, but then where would they put all the bad kids!!! By the way one star was hard to give, but it was the only option. I tried for none.....

man!!! we just moved to the area due to our military jobs and one of the school we looked at was Somerset. My kids were sad the first day of school due to how bad the school was so I went with them the next day; we saw girls kissing each others in front of teacher and staff, lot of kids late for class causing disruptions. teacher were unable to teach at all. lot of disrespectful teenager kids. Very sad situation, My kids no longer are attending that school, They are below rating, something drastic have to happens in order to change the future of those students.

ithink schol is very good.. the education is the best the teachers dont play around they get right to buisness and it is very easy to learn n understand what there teaching

i think somerset high skool is awesome as a student here i learn alot and i play sports so im involved in alot at somerset high skool

Somerset high school was not a nice place. As a student I never saw any disciplinary action to those who needed it. Somerset has almost no extracurricular activities, it has a great band, and they have pre-Ap classes available for anyone who asks a councilor for them. The level of parent involvement is dwindling just above zero, and this shows that parents just don t care. I would never tell anyone to go to this school, unless they had no choice.

Last modified Somerset High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.