Bad
Good

Excellent school.We moved from Trophy Club and I can see the difference.it is one of the best school and I am happy that my kids go to this school

Love this school. We moved from Keller last year and it was a huge difference. My daughter's teacher was amazing. Thank you Miss Little!

We had three children attend Johnson Elementary. To this day, they all 3 indicate this was their favorite school and they have excelled academically and socially.

Fantastic School!! I have had two of my children here, and it has been nothing but a great experience. The staff, as well as the administrators, are top notch---we are so happy to be a part of Johnson and looking forward to moving through the other schools in our district.

first elementary school in southlake! it was built in 1970! i went to johnson 2003-2008 loved it! this summer they tore down the front of the libary to add on :( i liked it the origanal from when it was first built. I am at CMS now and one of my teachers ( shes like 40) went to Johnson too! southlake is awesome

Teacher has bad communication skills and does not really seem to care!!! Private school here we come ...even in Southlake public school is sub par

Excellent school. We've been here for 4 years and have never had a bad experience. The teachers really love what they are doing, and the administrators are very caring about the students and the staff. I am also extremely impressed with the parental involvement. WE LOVE JOHNSON!!!

Wonderful staff and teachers! Truly care about the students.

My grandson goes to school there...Great students, great teachers.

Fabulous school and fabulous teachers. Johnson Elementary really emphasizes that the education of a child ins't left just to the teacher. They demand parent involvement. The team effort between the teacher and the parent definitely pays off.

Last modified Jack D. Johnson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.