Bad
Good

I am a 4th grader that goes here and I think it's one of the best.What I really like about it is that all of the teachers here are nice and not uptight.I've been here since kindergarten and it really hasn't changed much.So if your looking for a great,nice,friendly school this is the one.

This fall I will have 4 children attending Spicewood Elementary. I can say enough good things about this school. I was one parent who homeschooled and never considered public school as an option! But circumstances led us here, and I am happy to say that our experience with the teachers, the principle and the entire staff has been wonderful. One of my children is dyslexic, and has thrived with the program and reading specialist. The school is small and feels like a private school. Our family loves Spicewood Elementary!

We LOVE this school!! I can't say enough wonderful things about SES. All 3 of my children have wonderful, caring teachers. I love that the school is small so my children all have small class sizes. The staff has been great. Everyone I have talked to has been patient and kind. We are very impressed. I will be sad when we have to move to another school.

my son is getting special services for autism, this school is excellent and caring. highly recommend

I have two children that attended SWES and they loved it there the Teachers and the Staff were awesome!!! Love this school

I have an 11 yr old son (6th gr now) and 7 yr old daughter, both of whom attended Spicewood since Kinder. The teachers have all been excellent and the principal has shown excellent leadership. It's an IB school (International Baccalaureate) and has excellent ratings. Great parent involvement. I highly recommend Spicewood!

I am a parent of a special needs child and the teachers and staff are wonderful. My child has been in private schools and this school certainly acts as a private school. They keep me informed at all times and love the children. He is very happy at Spicewood Elementary School and we are thrilled to have found such a caring school.

I love having my child at Spicewood Elementary! The teachers genuinely care about the students and work with other teachers to provide the best learning possible. Spicewood has been a blessing to our family. It is nice that nearly every worker knows my son's name. I can't imagine a better place for him!

Spicewood Elementary was a nightmare for us! The principal was the only positive I can come up with. They did not offer any after school activities other than day care. And as far as safety is concerned child pick up was not well organized. I would think twice before enrolling a child here. We have the now moved because of our experience.

Last modified Spicewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.