Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted June 05, 2016
If you are looking for a school that has a family atmosphere Kreinhop is the school. The administrators and teachers really care about the kids! This past year several students said was the best year ever! Third grade experience for them has been wonderful...from third grade Friday dance parties, biography day was great, and he loved third grade market day! This school has a really caring staff. The staff and principal greats the students and guests with a smile everyday!

Posted May 21, 2015
I have twin boys who are in Kindergarten at Kreinhop. I was the one who decided to split them up into different classes. I'm so glad I did. They both have the best teacher for their needs. Ms. Hubbard and Ms. Hardin are the most wonderful teachers and so is the health staff there as well. It is such a welcoming environment which teachers welcoming and shaking their hands when you first walk in the door. I'm fortunate to be able to have my kids go to this school and continue to go there. They always are happy when I pick them up and are eager to tell me about their day. I can't believe how much they are learning.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 21, 2015
I love how the teachers interact with the students and the values and work ethic they instill on these young forming minds.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 21, 2015
Each of my children have the same amount of work but its handed out in different ways. My one son will get one math sheet a night for homework which is perfect for him. My other son gets a packet of math homework which he is able to complete on his own and has the flexibility of when to turn it in. The homework assignments are extended practice/review its always on what they covered in class.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 21, 2015
They greet and welcome each and every child as they walk into the school. The staff is always smiling and positive in nature.

Posted February 05, 2015
I absolutely love my child's school. He has attended the school for the past 2 years and I can honestly say I have no complaints. His teachers have always been very nice and respond to any concerns I have in a timely fashion. The school is always very organized and informational. My son is given calendars and reminders about everything going on at the school. Kreinhop always has something awesome and fun going on for the students. They do not overload the children with homework and my son brings home his work everyday that he has done so I can see exactly how well he is doing. The teachers are awesome, the staff is wonderful I Love this school and so far I have not experienced anything negative with Kreinhop!!! I plan on keeping my son exactly where he is until he has to attend Jr. High!!

Posted October 08, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better teacher for my child. Kreinhop truly has some of the best teachers out there. Last year in Kindergarten my child struggled in reading, but this year he is flourishing with his teacher. She goes above and beyond to help my child succeed. The principal seems nice and very hands on with the school.

Kreinhop Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2014
My children must not have attended the same school as these other parents. We have had the worst experience at this school. From administration to the school counselor to the PE coach to almost every teacher. The only really great teacher there was the kindergarten teacher and the Reading Specialist. I sincerely hope that this school HAS improved since we were there and those other glowing reviews were not all from the same person trying to up the ratings of this school.

Posted July 23, 2014
What a phenomenal school and staff Kreinhop has. The concern and care that my son has received from this school has been out of this world. The entire staff is sincerely committed and devoted to their job. "They love what they do" and it surely shows.

Posted July 08, 2014
Amazing principal; wonderful teachers and staff. I have had kids at Kreinhop for the past 9 years and have been extremely pleased with the quality of their education. The complete devotion and commitment the principal shows to all of the kids is inspiring!

21010 Ella Boulevard, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Kreinhop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.