Posted October 08, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better teacher for my child. Kreinhop truly has some of the best teachers out there. Last year in Kindergarten my child struggled in reading, but this year he is flourishing with his teacher. She goes above and beyond to help my child succeed. The principal seems nice and very hands on with the school.

Posted September 11, 2014
My children must not have attended the same school as these other parents. We have had the worst experience at this school. From administration to the school counselor to the PE coach to almost every teacher. The only really great teacher there was the kindergarten teacher and the Reading Specialist. I sincerely hope that this school HAS improved since we were there and those other glowing reviews were not all from the same person trying to up the ratings of this school.

Posted July 23, 2014
What a phenomenal school and staff Kreinhop has. The concern and care that my son has received from this school has been out of this world. The entire staff is sincerely committed and devoted to their job. "They love what they do" and it surely shows.

Posted July 08, 2014
Amazing principal; wonderful teachers and staff. I have had kids at Kreinhop for the past 9 years and have been extremely pleased with the quality of their education. The complete devotion and commitment the principal shows to all of the kids is inspiring!

Posted July 08, 2014
This school provides a great environment for learning. The communication from my children s teachers has always been excellent. Everyone seems to really care about the education of the children. The warm greeting the principal gives the kids as they enter the school each morning puts a smile on their faces. Any questions I ve had have always been addressed promptly and they have made me feel like they are a true partner in my child s education.

Kreinhop Elementary School 4

Posted June 05, 2014
my daughter attended K and 1st grade. kindergarten was just ok due to her teacher. she didn't try to help students. I emailed her and she so call didn't receive any of my emails. I had to contact counselor to get to teacher. smh and she sent home a mark for every little thing. she almost had me thinking my child was behind in reading which was far from the truth! 1st grade was great. the teacher was hands on and very into the students. my child went from getting petty marks everday in kindergarten to all E's in 1st grade. not to mention reading perfectly! that really made me wonder about her K teacher. overall the school is good. of course every teacher will not be great. we moved so that is the only reason my child will not be attending anymore. I see alot of comments on principal but my experience with her was good. always smiling and friendly.

Posted January 21, 2014
My son attended here for 3 yrs. During this time, our family went through some fairly hefty life changes that included a critically sick baby being born that took up much of our time. As parents, we weren t able to be as involved as we would like to be 1 yr. For a child to do well in this school, a parent needs to be their child's advocated ALL THE TIME-EVERY WEEK. It shouldn t have to be that way. I personally found the principal to be lazy and hid behind Central Office far too many times. The last year we were there, my child was bullied/harassed by a teacher. This teacher made snide comments on every paper I saw and began to arbitrarily mark him off due to poor handwriting. Never did she offer help or solutions. We tried to make appts to see her, but she was never available. Over the summer he was tested privately and has 2 learning disabilities with one involving a neurological problem with his handwriting skills. He is a textbook case. A teacher should have been educated about learning disabilities instead of making a child feel small and insignificant. Shame on Kreinhop. Now in private school, we're beyond poor but he is excelling. He finally likes learning.

Posted December 17, 2013
I have had 5 of my 7 children come through this school. My youngest is in 3rd now. I have no idea where these other reviews came from. The teachers have been great for all o my kids. The principal listened to us in the 2 meetings we've had with her. She is professional and has common sense. The teachers communicate through email and phone calls if there is ever an issue. It seems that some of the other parents that rated this school had a chip ion their shoulder about something. Come visit for yourself and talk with these teachers and administrators yourself.

Posted September 26, 2013
I read the reviews and saw that the latest review was a decent one and thought maybe we would not be one of the ones with a bad experience. However, here it is, one month into the school year and my child's teacher is awful. When we moved here, I was really hoping we would get into a good school, but...all the teacher wants to do is complain and offer no help or solutions. And as far as the other reviews about the principal...she is so fake. She says one thing to your face and then does something completely different. We are stuck here until next year. Looks like we will be looking into local private schools in the area.

Posted August 26, 2013
This is our third year at Kreinhop. We have had one teacher that had a problem with my child everyday it seemed. Everything seemed to straighten out when he learned the rules and how to control himself. The teacher was a real trooper and even though I worried every time the phone rang it was good that we got it out of the way. The second year we started out shakey however he straightened right out once he !realized the teacher and I called each other and were a team. I am looking forward to this third year with the wolfpack. The principal seems to keep things up beat and fun and encourages participants to step forward and volunteer. I love this school! A mom

Kreinhop Elementary School
21010 Ella Boulevard, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Kreinhop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kreinhop Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top