Posted March 13, 2011
The school is pretty good. They have great teachers like Ms.Schatz, she's very nice. Sometimes there are fights but the teachers separate them.

Rickey C Bailey Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
The teachers are so caring and they make it a wonderful enviroment for the students.

Rickey C Bailey Middle School 2

Posted July 24, 2009
The problem I have with this school is the lack of communication with parents. My child was bullied and I had to threaten them to get it to stop. Progress reports are not sent out and I am not happy with this school. I gave it a two because The front office staff deserved a few stars

Rickey C Bailey Middle School 0

Posted July 23, 2009
This school is the best i have ever been too and i dont wont to leave it yet

Posted May 27, 2009
it is a great school I've been at bailey since 6th grade right when it opened, i think bailey has prepared me for the future

Posted April 30, 2009
Awesome school! nice teachers, great education, and enough friends to keep you waiting! :)

Posted December 26, 2008
The best school that I've ever been to. Great teachers, nice and wonderful students that you can easily become great friends with.

Rickey C Bailey Middle School 3

Posted April 07, 2008
Average school, kind of boring. Most of the advanced placement curriculum is good, particularly in math. This school is your regular school, no frills and nothing bad.

Posted March 31, 2008
We are very happy with Bailey. The choir program in particular is exceptional and is a highlight for us. Lots of opportunities for sports as well. We also have been very pleased with the friends that our child has made there.

Posted February 12, 2008

Rickey C Bailey Middle School
3377 James C Leo Dr, Spring, TX  77373
Last modified Rickey C Bailey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rickey C Bailey Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top