Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Honesty yes, because the teachers tell you straight up what road your headed. But the teachers do not push you to be your best. And there is favoritism

I was a student at Bailey Middle School. I had a good experience at Bailey until my 8th grade year. Which is the present year. (2015-2016). The teachers here are rude and disrespectful. They always think that a student is up to no good, instead of thinking the best of you. This school has cruel punishment for no apparent reason. And the teachers her don't push there students to be the best that they can be. Don't get me wrong there are some good teachers here but not a lot. The way bailey'S thinking process works( the way the school makes there decisions) is unorganized and rushed. Also when students have issues and they need to talk to someone about It. The so called counselor may or may not get to talk to them. I know this because this happened to me multiple times. Also the food is terrible, sometimes burnt or under cooked. If you really cared about your child you would not send them to Bailey. Bailey is not that good as it seems. If I had to go there another year I would explode and cry!

Great school. My son goes here, and I find the teachers are very attentive and focused on what matters most, teaching!

My oldest son goes here and we have had a very positive experience. Spring ISD is excellent. The teachers are professional and care about the students. The PTO is very involved. Our community is very friendly and we love it!!

The school is pretty good. They have great teachers like Ms.Schatz, she's very nice. Sometimes there are fights but the teachers separate them.

The teachers are so caring and they make it a wonderful enviroment for the students.

The problem I have with this school is the lack of communication with parents. My child was bullied and I had to threaten them to get it to stop. Progress reports are not sent out and I am not happy with this school. I gave it a two because The front office staff deserved a few stars

This school is the best i have ever been too and i dont wont to leave it yet

it is a great school I've been at bailey since 6th grade right when it opened, i think bailey has prepared me for the future

Awesome school! nice teachers, great education, and enough friends to keep you waiting! :)

Last modified Rickey C Bailey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.