School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Our school opened its doors in February 1984. We are the first Montessori school that started serving the young citizens in our community, and we are very greatful to our community of parents who have believed in us, and supported our efforts to provide the best education and care for their children. We have grown over the years , where we now are fully accredited to teach through 6th Grade. Our students become well rounded citizens, with Academic, Social and Emotional maturity.
August 21, 2014

Posted June 03, 2015
My three children have attended the Spell Well Montessori School Summer program for three summers in a row. They absolutely love it! Their day is packed with a good mix of learning and activities, they never get bored, and they are always looking forward to the next day. That's really important, because my kids have a tendency to get bored during the long summer break. At Spell Well, they regularly go on field trips. Some involve athletic activities such as gymnastics and roller skating and others are outings to the Aquarium and Houston Museum of Natural Science. They also bring outside experts to the school. Last year, they had a paleontologist come and talk to the kids about dinosaurs and fossils. Another time, they had a geologist come to the school and teach them about different rocks, and following his talk they got to "hunt" for rocks. Overall it is an excellent Summer program which I highly recommend. My kids love it and look forward to attending again this year.

Posted May 29, 2015
We entered the Spell Well Montessori School family last year during the summer enrichment program. We were so impressed with the fun learning activities and the kindness and patience shown to all of the students that we enrolled for first grade in the Adventurers Room. We are so glad that we did because this has been a great year of learning and development. Ms. Rias and Miss Stephanie are excellent teachers. It was a small class so all of the children received individualized attention as they learned an impressive amount of science, geography, language, and math. I am continually impressed when I drop off and pick up every day to see the students actively engaged in their work in a happy and caring environment. I know that the confidence and cheerfulness the students display when engaging classmates, teachers, and other adults is the result of time spent with these two caring and capable teachers. Ms. Rias, a very wise and experienced Montessori Master Teacher, spotted the reason our little girl wasn’t testing well and devised a solution. I am happy to tell you that she no longer fears testing and is eager to demonstrate what she has learned. You won’t find that kind of focused, intuitive support in a crowded public school classroom! We believe that the primary grades are critical in establishing a child’s love of learning and therefore affects their future academic and personal success. If you are looking for an environment where your young student can thrive, I highly recommend The Adventurers Room at Spell Well Montessori School!

Spell Well Montessori School
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 29, 2015
Elementary school kids talk about what happens at school if you ask them! I know who has brothers and sisters, who was late to school that day and why, what was talked about on the playground, and lots more simply by asking "So how was school today?" Follow up questions often lead to discussions about behaviors, choices and consequences. All families are unique in how matters are settled at home. As an only child, many of the issues discussed are new to our little girl. Elementary school is where children are fine-tuning their social and interpersonal skills. I can tell by the comments made that the teachers at Spell Well Montessori School are indeed stressing good values such as respect for self and others, compassion, self-reliance, teamwork, and many more. They also suggest ways to handle tricky social situations that the students are encountering with their classmates. I feel very good about the exposure our student is receiving.

Posted May 27, 2015
I have two children ages 4 and 2 that have attended Spell Well Montessori since they were 12 weeks old. The school has been so great for our family. I am constantly amazed at all of the things my children are learning in school at such a young age. They both are very happy there and the love the teachers shower them with is more than I could ask for. I have been especially impressed with the toddler building and the peacefulness and joyfulness those teachers share with the kids. My oldest is now in the main school building and thriving so much in the Montessori environment.

Posted October 07, 2014
A Great place to work,is peaceful and serene, our Montessori and parent community are very supportive. Our young students are a joy .

Spell Well Montessori School 4

Posted October 06, 2014
My son started attending Spell Well when he was 7-months-old, once I returned to work. My son is now 28-months-old, and he is thriving. He knows his alphabet and can count to 30. Spell Well is a great environment. You can tell that the teachers really enjoy their jobs. I have had a few issues here and there, but they have always been immediately addressed.

Posted September 16, 2014
When we moved to Spring from the Uk in 1989 my eldest son was not eligible to attend public school even though he had been at school for a year back home. We researched schools in the area and decided after a few visits to enroll in Spell Well. He loved his time there and we eventually sent all 3 of our children. We liked it so much we now send our grandson! Nilo Siddiqui has been a great influence on everyone of our kids and we would recommend the school to anyone that asked.

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter attended Spell Well for 4 years and the school is magnificent. The environment was safe and the curriculum was exceptional. Their motto of "teaching with love" is exemplified daily. The teachers and staff always showed compassion. My daughter is well prepared for entering the public school system. My only wish is the school went to 12th grade. Without question my daughter would still be attending to graduation. I recommend Spell Well without hesitation or question!!!

Posted August 23, 2014
Spell Well is by far the best school my children have attended. I only wish I had known about the school for my elder kids. My daughter excels in the nurturing, creative and challenging environment of this school. She was reading at the first grade level at the age of five, as well as doing math at the first grade level. The school offers so many activities, a great curriculum, caring teachers, great leadership in the school principal, bright, cheerful, and captivating classrooms, and my daughter loves her daily experiences there. I fully recommend Spell Well to anyone looking for the best school possible for their children. Prior to finding Spell Well, I went to visit other schools and child care facilities. None compared to the quality and overall feeling this school provides.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted August 21, 2014

Spell Well Montessori School
17512 Strack Drive West, Spring, TX  77379
Last modified Spell Well Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Spell Well Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top