Spring, TX
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Our school opened its doors in February 1984. We are the first Montessori school that started serving the young citizens in our community, and we are very greatful to our community of parents who have believed in us, and supported our efforts to provide the best education and care for their children. We have grown over the years , where we now are fully accredited to teach through 6th Grade. Our students become well rounded citizens, with Academic, Social and Emotional maturity.
August 21, 2014

Posted October 07, 2014
A Great place to work,is peaceful and serene, our Montessori and parent community are very supportive. Our young students are a joy .

Spell Well Montessori School 4

Posted October 06, 2014
My son started attending Spell Well when he was 7-months-old, once I returned to work. My son is now 28-months-old, and he is thriving. He knows his alphabet and can count to 30. Spell Well is a great environment. You can tell that the teachers really enjoy their jobs. I have had a few issues here and there, but they have always been immediately addressed.

Posted September 16, 2014
When we moved to Spring from the Uk in 1989 my eldest son was not eligible to attend public school even though he had been at school for a year back home. We researched schools in the area and decided after a few visits to enroll in Spell Well. He loved his time there and we eventually sent all 3 of our children. We liked it so much we now send our grandson! Nilo Siddiqui has been a great influence on everyone of our kids and we would recommend the school to anyone that asked.

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter attended Spell Well for 4 years and the school is magnificent. The environment was safe and the curriculum was exceptional. Their motto of "teaching with love" is exemplified daily. The teachers and staff always showed compassion. My daughter is well prepared for entering the public school system. My only wish is the school went to 12th grade. Without question my daughter would still be attending to graduation. I recommend Spell Well without hesitation or question!!!

Posted August 23, 2014
Spell Well is by far the best school my children have attended. I only wish I had known about the school for my elder kids. My daughter excels in the nurturing, creative and challenging environment of this school. She was reading at the first grade level at the age of five, as well as doing math at the first grade level. The school offers so many activities, a great curriculum, caring teachers, great leadership in the school principal, bright, cheerful, and captivating classrooms, and my daughter loves her daily experiences there. I fully recommend Spell Well to anyone looking for the best school possible for their children. Prior to finding Spell Well, I went to visit other schools and child care facilities. None compared to the quality and overall feeling this school provides.

Posted August 19, 2014
Spellwell is an amazing Montessori school!! Both my kids loved going to this school. The director and teachers are wonderful, sweet, and caring people. This is a highly recommended school to all the parents that are looking for a wonderful place for your kids to learn and grow. My kids have learned so much from the teachers and they are always talking about there friends that they have made through there journey here.

Posted August 19, 2014
My both boys went to Spell Well Montessori from age four to six. My older one is in 8th grade and younger one is in 2nd grade now. They still love the teachers and learning environment there. Whenever we ask them about best teachers and best school, they always rate Spell Well as number 1. We, as parent, were so happy because our kids started reading in the first week they joined the school. Teacher, including principal, were so loving and caring. They teach children with love and sincerity in a true montessori environment. Transition from montessori to public school of both my kids was very smooth because of the strong foundation they had at this AWESOME Montessori School. I highly recommend this school if you want your kids to have a very firm strong foundation, both as a student and as an individual person.

Spell Well Montessori School 1

Posted June 25, 2014
This school was a terrible experience. The children eat outside everyday and play in the mud. My daughter came home filthy every day with a filthy lunch kit. The curriculum is set but only for show. The teachers do not follow it at all. Everyday my son would tell me that he "played" when I asked him what did he do today at school. All of the extra activities cost extra money and even still the teachers would only do the activities that the parents paid for if they felt like it. It was horrible. A rip off. If you send your kid to Spellwell Montessori then you must not care about your kid.

Spell Well Montessori School 4

Posted September 18, 2012
The academic program is amazing and respects each child's own pace. My daughter just started K in public school and is far ahead the other kids thanks to Spell Well. Mrs. Nilo, the teachers and the staff are great. Besides the regular curriculum, music, dance and Spanish lessons are included in the tuition.

Spell Well Montessori School 1

Posted September 14, 2012
I used to think Montessori schools were the best and tried to keep my kids enrolled as long as I could. My two kids went to Spell Well for a year and another Monterssori school in the area before there. The first impression I got from the school was chaos but I dismissed my thoughts due to it being a new school year. After a year at the school I moved to The Woodlands and my oldest went to the public Kindergarten class and was very far behind. I am still trying to undo the mess they caused him during that time.

Spell Well Montessori School
17512 Strack Drive West, Spring, TX  77379
Last modified Spell Well Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Spell Well Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top