PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 05, 2016
PCS needs to offer a more diverse staff body so the children will be exposed to the wonderful rainbow of God's educators, to help broaden perspectives and images of teachers from all backgrounds and to promote a diverse world as God designed it to be.

Posted April 25, 2015
PCS is a haven for truth pursuit. The faculty and staff are both highly qualified and sincerely interested in the students' growth in all areas. If you believe that your child should be trained to impact his or her culture for Christ, PCS will be a great choice for your family.

Posted October 03, 2014
Providence Classical School is an amazing school. Their teaching methods, staff, and administration are exceptional. As the father of four sons I could not be more pleased with the way my children have been accepted into the Providence community and the way that they have flourished as a result. I thank God every day for bringing Providence into our lives. Not enough superlatives to list. Simply outstanding.

Posted September 01, 2014
A fine, winsome Christian community, dedicated to training up a child to impact their culture for Christ. Academically rigorous, with parental involvement and engagement a necessary thing, and without the "games" that some other schools play, PCS is a fantastic school for parents and children looking to get the best from their school years.

Posted July 13, 2014
Great School. Great Teacher. Excellent Education. New Campus coming soon due to overwhelming enrollment. You will wish you could go back to school and learn the classical way!

Posted May 18, 2014
Providence has provided a wonderful Christian environment for my three children over the last 8 years. This place is filled with godly men and women who care about our childrens' spiritual walk while providing a rigorous academic environment as well. This school is like an extended family and has been one of the biggest blessings in our lives. Mr. Weichbrodt, our current Headmaster, has been a shining example of what is means to die to self and live for Christ. We are blessed to know him. I urge everyone who is considering a classical education for their children to visit Providence. You will not be disappointed.

Posted April 07, 2014
Not a diverse school at all more needs to be done to offer more diversity for students to learn and be educated other students from diverse backgrounds.

Posted February 28, 2014
We have been at PCS for 7 years with our 3 children, and in all of those years we have never had a bad experience. We have encountered many different teachers and teaching styles, but always at the center of this school is God. The classical model of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, and teaching kids using methods that are developmentally appropriate, all work together to mold children into people who love learning and want to impact their culture for Christ. I look forward to many more years here and recommend Providence on a regular basis.

Posted August 02, 2013
I am delighted with the education my children have received at Providence. I am both a teacher and a parent at our school, and I have had the pleasure of watching my children progress through Providence starting in early grammar school. This past spring my older daughter graduated from Providence. I am confident the education she received has prepared her for college and beyond. The upper school faculty has been instrumental in helping to shape her Christian worldview, and she has been taught to think in a manner well beyond her years.

Posted June 26, 2013
My husband and I were thrilled to find a classical school here. We were very impressed with the academics, culture, and environment at Providence, and almost everyone was friendly and helpful. We went through the process of interviewing, touring, filling out essays etc ( for a second grader). We were turned down. After questioning the decision to deny my son this wonderful education, we were told that we just didn't "fit". We weren't Christian enough. If you ask me, that wasn't a very Christian way to be treated. My husband is not a religious man so I was thrilled at the possibility of giving my son a positive Christian environment and having some backup. I would think a truly Christian organization would have leapt at the opportunity to make a real impact on a child for God. We are VERY involved in our sons education and school and volunteer all the time. It was a great loss for Providence when they turned us away for not fitting into their ideal vision of a Christian family. He now attends a private Catholic school that was all too eager to accept him, and us, and they welcome us into the community without prejudice. I gave three stars for the classical model of the school only.

Providence Classical School
6006 Spring Cypress Rd, Spring, TX  77379
Last modified Providence Classical School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12