Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 1,139

Krimmel Intermed 4

Posted August 05, 2014
I been at krimmel since tha sixth grade and ima bout to go to the 8th grade. The laptops we get are worth paying for but sometimes they get annoying. I would rather have laptops then books doe. Krimmel is a pretty good school and there was never no bullying I don't know what those reviews are talkin bout. I recommend sendin your kid to krimmel but make sure he cute and gotta shoe game and style ;)

Posted July 21, 2013
I'm a seventh grader at Krimmel. The laptops slow us down before tests, but overall it shouldn't bother students too much. Here, we get to make movies - a way to be creative, learn, and use technology unlike any other middle school in Klein. When I made the math team, the teachers didn't prepare us for the district competition and Doerre knocked us out. However, I definitely recommend Krimmel. The teachers do care.

Posted May 27, 2011
i transferred to this school from Louisiana. krimmel is the best school you will ever attend. The teachers are the best and I love the computers that they give us. it is coooooooooool!!!!!!! you dont carry around the books just the laptop.. this is a good school. the teachers care and want you to exceed.there are lots of curriculums for sports and the choir and other programs. Go Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krimmel Intermed 2

Posted June 02, 2010
We moved from another state and thought this would be a good school by the high ratings. Highlights of con: too expensive to enroll child, overcrowded and bullies!

Posted March 15, 2010
im in 7th gradeat krimmel and i think its an awesome school the laptops are kinda stupid but we have the best lunches noschool os better than krimmel intermediate Go Knights!

Posted February 16, 2010
This is my first year at Krimmel Intermediate and I love it! I mean, sometimes some of the teachers are really mean, But most of them are really cool and nice. My Faveriote teachers are Mr. T, aka Mr. Thorton, Ms. Berkes, Ms. Dillion, and Ms. Walsh. Even thought there are alot of fights here, there are alot of fights at other schools too. So I think anyone should send there child here!!

Posted February 07, 2010
I love this school! Currently, I am an eighth grader at Krimmel and I love it! The teachers are amazing and really challenge you to get involved. If your child is going into eighth grade, try to get them to have Mrs. Van Fleet for their science teacher! I love her and have her as my Pre-Ap science teacher. She challenges me so much, but really gets the entire class involved with friendly competition. The extra-curricular activities are awesome, because there are so many. I'm in theatre and love it! Mrs. Chesser rocks and so does Mr. T! (aka Mr. Thorton)! :D Ms. Smith is the most challenging English teacher I've ever had, because she really makes you think about everything. Anyway, all though some of the students I go to school with don't like the HP Tablet PCs we are issued, they don't realize how great they are!

Krimmel Intermed 3

Posted January 27, 2010
This school is average. I am currently a 7th grader here and I'm satisfied. It's not the best school I have ever been too, but it is certainly not the worst. There are advantages and disadvantages. Labtops can get annoying but are helpful somtimes. Some teachers are great and some are not. I am in Chamber Orchestra and my instructor cares and loves us. Sometimes, there are fights at this school, but that is just because some students think they are cool, but they aren't. The location of this school is bad and good. There are some good neighborhoods that go here and some that aren't so great. I can assure you that if you are considering to let your child go to Krimmel, your child won't love it but won't hate it. It's an average school that has some flaws just like every other.

Krimmel Intermed 1

Posted December 31, 2009

Posted December 06, 2009
I love it and so does my 5th grader all schools should have it. It prepares them for the real world.

Krimmel Intermed
7070 Farm to Market 2920, Spring, TX  77379
Last modified Krimmel Intermed is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Krimmel Intermed Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top