Spring, TX

Posted April 27, 2014
This school is wonderful. The teachers continue to go above and beyond for the students and I don't feel they are only teaching to a test. As a parent they have listened to my concerns with open ears. I am very happy with this school because of the teachers and warm friendly environment.

Posted January 03, 2014
This school is a good school with teachers who love their jobs. My child had a great experence. She was challenged throughout the year. She always felt welcomed and accepted from day 1 even when she started mid-year. It was very positive and parent involvement is encouraged. Administration is always available to answer questions. Teachers are available to meet with parents whenever the need arises. We are very happy to be here and would recommend this school to others.

Broadway Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2012
This school is not as good as it seems. Third graders are given a very large amount of homework and tested frequently, as if testing will somehow make them smarter (it is like measuring your child every day to see if they are getting taller as opposed to focusing on diet, exercise, etc). I sincerely believe the school is working hard to improve its test scores / funding as opposed to understanding what it takes to help a child be successful and like to learn. My child has reading issues and I was told by his teacher that this was due to English as a second language. Although my wife is Mexican, my child does not speak anything other than English!! My child's teacher also mentioned that she was unaware of his reading issues. This was a surprise to me since he has been at this school since Kindergarten. Communication and record keeping are obviously not strengths at Broadway. As we discussed options to help my child's reading. it became obvious to me that teaching techniques were limited. Later I discovered that as long as my child is classified as ESL he will not get extra help. This is not a great school especially if your child needs creative techniques/extra help.

Posted September 14, 2012
Great school, lots of vivant and intelligent teachers excited to teach our children and just as excited to see them learn and be challenged just as we are. Couldn't have picked a better elementary for our children to be apart of. And I love the open door policy that all the principal and assistant principals have.

Broadway Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2012
My familiy moved to the area this school year, and am very unsure what all the hype is about this school. Has everyone lowered their standards in what they expect. My kindergartener got written up for not sitting in his seat on the bus with the threat of not getting to ride the bus. A few weeks later my 3rd grader got physically attacked on the bus never hitting back( bus driver confirmed this) yet that student never missed a day riding the bus. I feel that's unacceptable. As far as curriculum the school may be making the grade with the state, but neither one of my kids are challenged. They came from a school that makes it a point to have each and every student doing their best. It's hard as parents to be the only one pushing and challenging your kids to do more and do better.

Posted January 30, 2011
Excellent School, my children love being here and a great place to volunteer. Excellent area to live. Highly recommended.

Posted September 24, 2009
My child is doing great at this school 3rd-4th grade. She loves the teachels and the councelor's dog Mocha. She's not ready to go to Tom Cox yet!

Broadway Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2009
My child just finshed Kindergarten and has done very well especially in reading and spelling. School has an excellent reward system of Gold Stars which lead them into the Hall Of Fame. Also a great area to live.

Broadway Elementary School 0

Posted August 15, 2008
School is Great! we just move from Florida My son is going on his second year Riding the bus, wea are really happy my son likes it alot,

Posted August 09, 2008
Great school, my kids love it, and they get lots of individual attention

Broadway Elementary School
2855 Spring Trails Bend, Spring, TX  77386
Last modified Broadway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top