Progressive Montessori School 5

Posted December 03, 2014
I think it's funny that the person who wrote a review about not being able to get in the door without a key fob decided to complain and be frustrated instead of just getting a key fob. This is a small school with sweet teachers. Our baby has blossomed here, and we look forward to seeing what she learns in the toddler classroom. As a mom, I first felt guilty about not keeping my child with me all day. But now that she's so active and constantly learning, I am glad she is at Progressive where there are screen-free activities to keep her busy brain engaged. We have brought Montessori home- setting up a mini table and chairs for her to take her meals and read her books. She prefers it over the high chair :) My friends with babies who are not in a school like Progressive struggle to keep their kids engaged, and end up putting them in front of the TV at home. I am happy to pay tuition to have our daughter learn while we are working.

Progressive Montessori School 2

Posted November 12, 2014
My son has been going to this school for about 1 month. Let me start off by saying their customer service sucks! The front door is locked for security reasons (understandable) but there is hardly ever anyone at the front to let me in. I've seen other parents use a key fob to get in, but we were never offered one. We knew we would be moving soon and our son would be going to a different school so I didn't bother to ask for one. However, they do have a doorbell. So every morning, I'm ringing the door bell (one time for about 3 minutes) and no one comes to the door. I usually get let in by another parent who is dropping off their child. Secondly, the staff seems unprofessional. The first week my son started, I was able to just walk in (after another parent of course) and go to the infant room to get my son. Then all of a sudden, the receptionist appeared and asked me for ID because she was not familiar with who I was. This happened twice! Then today, as I was walking up to the front door, with my baby in his car seat, I saw the staff member and receptionist look at me from inside and then they walked off! So glad we do not have to deal with this anymore after this week.

Progressive Montessori School 5

Posted January 21, 2009
This school is amazing! I love the people there. The director is in control and knows what she is doing. The lead teachers there are trained and certified and the assistants are on there way to complete their degrees in the Montessori field. I trust the school and the individuals there.

Progressive Montessori School 3

Posted September 02, 2008

Progressive Montessori School
2050 Louetta Rd, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Progressive Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K
Progressive Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top