Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They have implemented a limit of 1 hour of homework each night. This allows the students to have less stressful evenings.

We are currently attending the school. We moved here from another state and we love the school. The principal and teachers are awesome. Our experience has been a positive one. Ms Daw and the staff truly care about the students and their success. They have worked with us to have the best experience with our child.

Principle, teachers and all staff are so loving and caring, they want the students to succeed .

My daughter is currently going to Wilkerson right now , she is telling me that there are some advantages and disadvantages at this school . The advanced/ GT classes aren't very challenging and that is disappoint cause I would love it if students would be taught to have higher expectations, and it seems like most teachers care about behavior more than grades which isn't bad at all but instead of learning they are given a ten minute lecture about not talking in the hallway rather than teaching them their subject . Some students have a lower income so it's also harder to have them catch up with the group. And honestly the teachers never help the students prepare for tests very well. Overall my daughter loves the clubs and activities and most of the teachers are great !

Terrible school. There is not leadership. The school is on its third principal in three years. Dont go here

Great school, very pleased with teachers' care and commitment to our childrens' needs and learning goals. Best anti-bullying program in the area that makes some uneducated low class bullies fear and complain, which is ok. Tough, we will not be putting up with unruly behaviour in The Woodlands. We care for our childrens' normal phychological and emotional development, the great knowledge they get from the advanced curriculum and preparedness for the future.

My daughter is in the GT program at Wilkerson and has gone through 2 years being completely unchallenged. Teachers do not discipline unruly kids and the counselor says she will step in and then does nothing. The principal is rarely seen and must hide in her office. I can't even remember her name after 2 years here. Pick another school if you have the choice!

While my son had a great 5 years at Glen Loch we were terrified of him going to Wilkerson. We heard very bad things about the school. We attended school meetings for several years before he went to Wilkerson and disscussed our concern with the Principle of Wilkerson, teachers and other parents. All our worry was for nothing. The school has turned out to be a great experience.

We had a great experience at the elementary level, but when my son entered this school, I was horrified. If felt more like a county jail than a school. Five police cars out front, policemen patrolling the campus, and unhappy faculty. I pulled my son out of this school. This is sadly the worst school the Woodlands has.

In light of all of the "anti-bullying" craze that has swept our nation, Wilkerson Intermediate School has taken the school district's anti-bullying policy to the extreme. Children aren't allowed to be children any longer in this school without being disciplined. My son who attends Wilkerson no longer enjoys going to school, which is a shame because he is an excellent student. I am very disappointed in the Principal and Vice Principal leadership at this school. Many of the teachers choose to not make decisions and handle situations themselves and just give children referrals to the principal's office.

Last modified Wilkerson Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.