Posted October 16, 2014
My daughter has been there since kinder and she is now in third grade. our experience there has been great!!!

Glen Loch Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My grandson will enter Glen Loch in the Fall. My Daughter and Son in Law paid a visit to the school and were greatly impressed with everything that they saw. I have been telling them that they need to visit and not make assumptions. Every parent should take an interest in the school their child attends or will be attending. They need to get involved. My Grandson is very excited about enter your School this coming term.

Posted April 23, 2013
This is the best school. The staff know everybody's name, and it is like a big family. Every kid is important, and they treat them like that. I am sad this is my last year at Glen Loch.

Posted April 22, 2013
Glen Loch is a great elementary. The principal, assistant principal and staff know the names of each and every kid that attend. They make them feel welcome and make learning fun. I have had 2 kids at Glen Loch over the past 3 years and we have been very happy there.

Posted January 23, 2012
We are about to move after just under three years at this school, and I am sad to leave Glen Loch. This is a very good school, the rating does not give it justice. The staff, the teachers, the principal, vice principal and counselor are all near and dear to me and my children. The principal is extremely approachable and listens and takes action if you have any concerns. We will for sure miss Glen Loch and all the people we have met here.

Glen Loch Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted September 27, 2009
Wonderful school with a warm environment. With great parental involvement and caring teachers, we couldn't be happier there.

Posted September 24, 2009
I am so thankful my children have gotten to attend Glen Loch Elem in The Woodlands. It is a down to earth, sweet, caring and academically challenging school. My kids have gotten excellent teachers. The Administration knows every single child by name and learns the names quickly. They truly care. My kids have gotten 100 on their TAKS scores both years and are very, very happy there. We are very blessed to have such an excellent elem school zoned to us!

Posted September 16, 2009
Glen Loch Elementary is the best school. It has the best teachers who really care about their students. It is a all out team effort. Great school, Great Teachers and Staff, Happy Students!

Posted September 16, 2009
We have a great community of teachers, students,administraters,and parents that work to make our school the best kept secret in The Woodlands.

Glen Loch Elementary School
27505 Glen Loch Drive, Spring, TX  77381
Last modified Glen Loch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Loch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top