Spring, TX

Cox Intermediate School 5

Posted September 22, 2013
Excellent. My son loves being at this school. Great community and great place to live with kids.

Cox Intermediate School 5

Posted December 02, 2009
I love this school so much. I've been in this school for 2 years already. We were the first students in this school. The teachers are so nice especially in the Trackers & the Rangers Hallway. In this school there aren't any bullies, problems, and any bad stuff. There is Choir, Band, Art, Orchestra, and Physical Education (PE). Also in this school there is no racist people. The best stuff are assemblies, my favorite is the Talent Show. When I was 5th grade I sang Open Arms and it fun. That's all I'm telling you'll. So have fun at Tom Cox.

Cox Intermediate School
3333 Waterbend Cove, Spring, TX  77386
Last modified Cox Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cox Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top