Spring, TX

Posted March 19, 2014
This school is amazing. My kids absolutely love it. We just recently moved to Texas and I was so thankful for the faculty at Haude. They made our transition easy. My kids are learning so much and are really advanced in their studies. I would recommend this school to anyone :)

Haude Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
Haude Elementary; I have been really impressed with Haude so far. My daughter's teacher is wonderful! There is always an open line of communication with her. Both the principal and assistant principal are very helpful and are very involved with the students. We just moved to the area a few months ago and we are happy with it our choice!

Posted September 03, 2013
Haude Elementary: I am a parent of a now 1st grader. She started out in a private catholic school environment and was transferred to Haude as a Kindergarten student. She has adapted very well and the teaching staff has been great. We were worried with the transition from private to public and have had no issues with either the staff or curriculum. Highly recommend for new and or transfer students.... Good job to everyone on the staff.

Haude Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2013
Haude Elementary; I am a grandmother to a new 3rd grader and need to keep up on all of the school schedules

Posted May 16, 2010
My grandchildren are getting a superior education at Haude in a loving and nurturing environment. The Jaguars are FANTASTIC

Haude Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2010

Haude Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Haude is an excellent school and has been exemplary for many years. The teachers, students and parents always go the extra mile to get it done!

Posted June 26, 2009
I am so sad the principal is retiring. She was so much better than the last one. I am sure that new principal will be fine, but I hope she is as approachable and caring. Haude has been exemplary since she got there and I hope it stays that way (not that tests are everything, but it is nice to brag).

Posted February 23, 2009
I can't say enough about the faculty and staff of Haude. My son was having difficulties reading and was not passing. The principal was wonderful - had a meeting and developed a plan to get my little one back on track. A year later, he is making Bs. Thanks!

Haude Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2008
Teachers are pleasant but most have a VERY old style of teaching. I appreciate their experience but they could balance it with a fresher approach. Whole classroom instruction is proven to work better in the long run but they continue to teach to the top of the class here. Many parents have noticed this issue. Technology use is on the low end of the curve. Computer time once a week isn't enough. Teachers should use computers during instruction and throughout the day if these kids are going to be ready for today's world. I have no opinion of the Principal, she doesn't say much. The VP is very nice and is always busy helping out in any way. There are EXCELLENT teachers/staff too, including, Sumrall, McMullen, Swan, Nusser, and Bouman, they encourage and inspire students and do an all around great job! Cross your fingers and hope for one of them.

Haude Elementary School
3111 Louetta Road, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Haude Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haude Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top