Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 1,098

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted June 29, 2015
Not much respect because they let the kids fight each other and it's just like come on

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted June 29, 2015
They don't care about people getting bullied and to be honest this school really sucks

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 29, 2015
Most of the teachers I had were good and awesome but some were a big pain

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted June 29, 2015
They never cared about people getting bullied and instead just cared about managing the grades or whatever

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 29, 2015
I barely had any homework at Hildebrandt thank goodness that I barely had any when I was there if I did then it would've been a totally different time at middle school

Hildebrandt Intermediate School 2

Posted June 13, 2015
This school has major administrative problems. Registration. Called multiple times to discuss enrollment of a new student from out of state. Never received any call back no matter how many messages you leave. Brought my son in first day. They could barely handle it. The process didn't even exist. Couldn't setup lockers couldn't take payment for lock, couldn't answer questions. On and on. Then my son starting missing school do to bullying. I called left messages to speak with some one. Good luck! After three absences once I figured out what was going on they had contacted the state to report the absesnes. Maybe the absences should be excused at this time since they cannot control bullying? Then I get the letter on vaccinations after a whole lot of research it turns out the school did not read the records correctly. Please note this review does not reflect the teaching staff.

Posted June 12, 2014
I have been at student at hildebrandt for 2 years, going on 3... Which means it's my last year at hildebrandt. I honestly never want to leave this school. The teachers are amazing, the students are amazing, the staff at my school are amazing and the principles are amazing. I love this school and I have so many good memories. If you had to choose between to school and hildebrandt being one of them, CHOOSE HILDEBRANDT! They have so many fun activities and I would recommend that every kid go to hildebrandt!

Posted November 02, 2013
I love Hildebrandt! I will miss it when I have to go over to Klein Oak. I just hope it is just as fun there.

Posted July 11, 2013
I went to Hildebrandt all three years and I absolutely loved it. We have a great sports team, especially our girls, the teachers are fun, and people are generally nice. It's a pretty great school, the teachers seem to really care about you.

Hildebrandt Intermediate School 3

Posted August 17, 2011
My child enjoyed this school until 8th grade where she had an administrative bully as leadership. Yep, bully. Thinking is was a personal issue, I come to find out that teachers and students also have problems with this bully. This administer takes advantage of his position to bully students. Parents keep an eye on this !

22800 Hildebrandt Road, Spring, TX  77389
Last modified Hildebrandt Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hildebrandt Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top