Posted June 12, 2014
I have been at student at hildebrandt for 2 years, going on 3... Which means it's my last year at hildebrandt. I honestly never want to leave this school. The teachers are amazing, the students are amazing, the staff at my school are amazing and the principles are amazing. I love this school and I have so many good memories. If you had to choose between to school and hildebrandt being one of them, CHOOSE HILDEBRANDT! They have so many fun activities and I would recommend that every kid go to hildebrandt!

Posted November 02, 2013
I love Hildebrandt! I will miss it when I have to go over to Klein Oak. I just hope it is just as fun there.

Posted July 11, 2013
I went to Hildebrandt all three years and I absolutely loved it. We have a great sports team, especially our girls, the teachers are fun, and people are generally nice. It's a pretty great school, the teachers seem to really care about you.

Posted August 17, 2011
My child enjoyed this school until 8th grade where she had an administrative bully as leadership. Yep, bully. Thinking is was a personal issue, I come to find out that teachers and students also have problems with this bully. This administer takes advantage of his position to bully students. Parents keep an eye on this !

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers are attentive and great.

Posted October 03, 2009
The faculty is wonderful!

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008
Hildebrandt has a lot of wonderful teachers on staff. However, if your child is in football or athletics make sure and bring your own water! If you don't, your child could pass out because the coaches work them hard and they don't maintain the water pipes. My son suffered from heat exhaustion and had to go to the emergency room once we got home. No one on staff even noticed that he was in distress after nearly 2 hours at practice. No one on staff had bothered to check the water pipes as they were not working in 95 degree heat. After this happened, I donated a large water cooler with cups. My son say it was never used. Also, the school needs to be painted and the carpet updated. It looks very ghetto inside.

Posted January 27, 2008
We are very pleased with Hildebrandt Intermediate thus far. My daughter is in 6th grade and has very good teachers. They respond quickly to concerns and seem to genuinely care about the students. I would like to see Klein offer more for girls when it comes to extracurricular activities. Currently only 6 girls per grade make it for cheerleading and there is no drill team. We either need more cheerleading openings - maybe up to 12 - or have a drill team like other districts in our area.

Hildebrandt Intermediate School
22800 Hildebrandt Road, Spring, TX  77389
Last modified Hildebrandt Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hildebrandt Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top