Posted November 09, 2012
I have two sons that attend Strack, 7th & 8th grade. I am very pleased with the school, teachers, and counselors. I am in constant contact with several of the teachers and they keep me informed via phone calls and/or e-mail, as one of my sons struggles a bit. It is an excellent middle school!

Strack Intermediate School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
My child has gone to school here almost one full year. The school seems to good. She is in all pre-AP classes and seems challenged but not overwhelmed. Tests seem fair. Teachers seem to make class interesting for her. Principal and counselor have a good attitude the few times i've had to deal with him. The other general staff you see around school is mixed, some very nice and helpful and some kind of unhappy, as I would expect having to work around teens all day. Overall, i would say this is a good school. We had trouble with a math teacher, and I was able to get my kid moved out of her class (rare). I've since heard from a lot of parents that everyone would like their kids out of her class. But out bad teacher isn't too bad. The rest are great.

Posted March 25, 2010

Strack Intermediate School 2

Posted March 14, 2010
As a parent of a Strack student, as well as a teacher at another school in this district, I would have to agree with earlier reviews here that Klein ISD's focus is on serious academics. If you have a child who is smart, perfectly behaved, and enjoys sitting and listening to lectures, then they will probably be successful in this district. I do not believe, however, that these are good teaching practices. Many of the teachers do not seem to care and I feel that the first step of being a good teacher is truly caring about your children's education - not just being 'highly qualified' in the subject you are teaching. My child has had a few teachers at Strack who seem to genuinely care and I am thankful for them. It would be nice if they weren't so few and far between.

Posted February 10, 2010

Posted January 14, 2010
I have gone to this school for three years and I cant stand it! The teachers are horrible, regular's never have work to do, pre-ap always has work we're not even learning about, the counslers are rude, and the entire atmosphere is just terrible in general. I really am excited to be going to high school next year to get out of this place!

Strack Intermediate School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
I am a student at Strack and I love this school.The PreAP and regular classes are fantastic.Gym keeps you in shape with daily activities that we enjoy.The other students are friendly and helping.Some are a bit stuck-up but over all everybody is fun to be around with.Teachers here are the best you can ask for.We learn in a fun way for students to learn and it's just amazing here

Posted August 23, 2009
this is a very bad school. The 6th grade students (2008) do not have appropriate language. They talk about unappropriate stuff behind the teacher.Im never coming to this school again!!!

Posted August 05, 2009
Strack is a good school. The teachers here tell us stories that relate to their teaching to help us understand what we're learning. The kids here mostly well behaved and know when to be serious and when to relax. Although the pep rallies don't give us students motivation, our classmates, friends, teachers, and whatever motivates us to suceed through our time here.

Posted January 08, 2009

Strack Intermediate School
18027 Kuykendahl Road, Spring, TX  77379
Last modified Strack Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strack Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top