Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 3,845

Posted September 24, 2014
Klein Oak High School has an awesome spirit of community! The administration and staff are committed to education and their theater arts and music departments are excellent!

Klein Oak High School 4

Posted September 11, 2014
Amazing school with great teachers and staff. Very friendly all around. Glad my son attends this school

Klein Oak High School 2

Posted September 04, 2014
Unfortunately, not every teacher in the school shows the dedication required for those not involved in AP or IB curricula. A student who is "average" is taught by some (not all) who obviously have no motivation to help. Many (not all) of the sports programs are driven only by their win/loss record and the coaches show no interest in teaching a sport. We are happy with Dr. Greeney and hopeful that he will continue making positive changes.

Posted August 22, 2014
I have a son in the special education department, I've always been an involved mom because I always had to be my son's advocate for his success in school. Klein Oak staff and administration has always been positive with me and my son. Always helping when I have a question or need assistance. My son is working with the athletic department as a equipment manager for football, the coaches have done nothing short of making my son feel part of the team, that is important to an autisic child. 100% appreciation from this mom!!

Posted August 18, 2014
Klein Oak is the best! Klein Oak High School is the best in the entire Klein ISD. Dr. Greeney did a fantastic job this last school year and I'm sure he will do it again this upcoming school year.

Posted August 11, 2014
Klein Oak has a great academic program. Dr. Greeney has done a fantastic job with school spirit and being accessible for the students and parents. He really listens and tries new ideas.

Posted June 11, 2014
My school as a whole is fantastic. Studend body wise it is better than Collins, Klein, Forest, or any other district highschool in my opinion. The only reason i am living in Texas at the moment is because of Klein Oak High. Their acedemic programs are amazing, their athletic programs are second to none, and the faculty and staff are great too. The student body could be a bit better and there could be less rediculously strict rules, but life goes on.

Posted June 06, 2014
My son, a graduate of 2014, and myself are extremely pleased with this school for being great leaders in all areas of education and providing excellent communication to the students and parents.

Klein Oak High School 4

Posted June 02, 2014
Klein Oak is the best high school in Klein. Dr. Greeney has increased school spirit and has innovative ideas planned for the future to help all kids succeed. He has hosted community meetings to help parents feel connected and keep us informed about changes for the future. Thank you, Dr. Greeney, for your hard work!

Klein Oak High School 3

Posted June 01, 2014
There are some great teachers at Klein Oak but unfortunately the majority of them are teaching IB or AP classes. When a student has difficulty understanding something I feel like many times the teacher assumes they are not trying. My daughter is a bright young lady but does have difficulty learning at times. I feel like she is one of the students that are lost in the crowd. When I have spoken to some of her teachers over the last 4 years about how to help her they have been very negative. I feel like the teachers should be there to help ALL the students not just the IB and AP students. Also, the girls volleyball head coach does very little to help the girls grow as a person and to learn from being on a team but actually causes many of them to feel belittled or subpar as a person. She is very negative and I have known her for the last 11 years. I have had 2 daughters play for her, one that went on to play in college, no thanks to the KO coach and the other who actually quit at KO along with many of her teammates because of the way they were treated. I sincerely hope the new principal will be able to improve things for the regular students and the volleyball program.

Klein Oak High School
22603 Northcrest Drive, Spring, TX  77389
Last modified Klein Oak High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Klein Oak High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 87 reviews. Top