Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Excellent staff, teachers and facilities. Couldn't be better. Great to be a part of Doerre.

The school has a good sports teams but they dont have academics. There staff is stuck up and rude would not recommend.

The administration is not there to help the kids!!! There are a few great teachers but they are overshadowed by the majority that are less than good. The staff is very hard to get a hold of and they do not return calls or emails. I am very upset at the lack of concern the staff has for my child and would go so far as to say they condone actions by teachers that harm the mental and emotional well-being on the kids.

I don't go to dis school but it seems stuck up yeahhhh that's all I gotta say

The principle is not awesome. I am a college student who would love to shadow the amazing music programs here and cannot. The principal doesn't want anyone in the school besides staff. No one not parents, not college students, no one. Klein ISD is a very good school district but needs to relook at MOST of their principals. It is very sad to me that I cannot get the education I want due to the principals pride. She is not benefiting the students in anyway by doing this.

If you go to this school, just prepare to be annoyed by multiple students in the hallways and in class.

I went here and loved this school...where as my little sister came 6 years after me and became a victim to bullying because she was interracial. A boy was bullying her and she hit him and when I came up there they said she really hurt him...bt there were no scratches on the boy the.boy was.sitting there smirking. They gav her iss which was the whole entire week and the last week of school. But the boy didn't get anything, and he even threw a bucket of water at her when ahe was.walking home. And all the stafd did was file a report, it was on the school campus. Well this was my.favorite jr high bt now I lost all respect for this school.this

Doerre Intemedaite . How do I explain my school in words . I could sit here and tell you that its great , but those five letters can't explain how magnificent my school is . When you walk inside its as if the air gets fresher, you feel a sense of welcome . The staff and students are welcoming , and accept you for who you are . I don't like , I love how... well I cant even explain it in words . My school couldn't improve because its already the best. That is how you explain my school. Doerre Intermediate.

Congratulations to Doerre Jr. High. I was at the Region Orchestra tryouts this weekend and Doerre had 7 of the top 10 positions. Nice accomplishment by your students and Orchestra teacher!

The staff is a little stuck up at times but also helpful. The staff is very hard to get a hold of and they do not return calls. Im very upset at the lack of concern the staff has for my child. I really do feel bad that my children are forced to attend this school. My hope is that my thoughts about Doerre will change.

Last modified Doerre Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.