Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 1,203

Posted October 13, 2014
The administration is not there to help the kids!!! There are a few great teachers but they are overshadowed by the majority that are less than good. The staff is very hard to get a hold of and they do not return calls or emails. I am very upset at the lack of concern the staff has for my child and would go so far as to say they condone actions by teachers that harm the mental and emotional well-being on the kids.

Doerre Intermediate School 3

Posted August 05, 2014
I don't go to dis school but it seems stuck up yeahhhh that's all I gotta say

Doerre Intermediate School 2

Posted May 11, 2014
The principle is not awesome. I am a college student who would love to shadow the amazing music programs here and cannot. The principal doesn't want anyone in the school besides staff. No one not parents, not college students, no one. Klein ISD is a very good school district but needs to relook at MOST of their principals. It is very sad to me that I cannot get the education I want due to the principals pride. She is not benefiting the students in anyway by doing this.

Doerre Intermediate School 3

Posted January 25, 2014
If you go to this school, just prepare to be annoyed by multiple students in the hallways and in class.

Doerre Intermediate School 2

Posted November 18, 2013
I went here and loved this school...where as my little sister came 6 years after me and became a victim to bullying because she was interracial. A boy was bullying her and she hit him and when I came up there they said she really hurt him...bt there were no scratches on the boy the.boy was.sitting there smirking. They gav her iss which was the whole entire week and the last week of school. But the boy didn't get anything, and he even threw a bucket of water at her when ahe was.walking home. And all the stafd did was file a report, it was on the school campus. Well this was my.favorite jr high bt now I lost all respect for this school.this

Doerre Intermediate School 4

Posted October 14, 2012
Congratulations to Doerre Jr. High. I was at the Region Orchestra tryouts this weekend and Doerre had 7 of the top 10 positions. Nice accomplishment by your students and Orchestra teacher!

Posted August 30, 2012
The staff is a little stuck up at times but also helpful. The staff is very hard to get a hold of and they do not return calls. Im very upset at the lack of concern the staff has for my child. I really do feel bad that my children are forced to attend this school. My hope is that my thoughts about Doerre will change.

Doerre Intermediate School 5

Posted May 31, 2012
Doerre is a wonderful school! My child has been going for 2 years now and the teachers, administration, and staff all care deeply about the students and their education. Only downfall, dropping off and picking up needs some work!

Doerre Intermediate School 5

Posted May 07, 2012
I am a student in Doerre and this is my first year i was really scared about how middle school was going to be but now it turned out to be really awesome "GO WORRIERS"

Posted May 04, 2012
IF YOU WANT YOU CHILDREN TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHERS ENROLL THEM HERE THESE ARE THE WORST KIDS I'VE EVER DEALED WITH AT MY BUSINESS PLACE AND I MEAN IT I GET KIDS FROM ALL THE OTHER SCHOOLS AND STUDENTS FROM DOERRE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SEEM NOT TO HAVE ANY VALUES.

Doerre Intermediate School
18218 Theiss Mail Route Road, Spring, TX  77379
Last modified Doerre Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Doerre Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top