Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
I am really happy and excited about the Principal Mr. Wilson and his staff. They truely care about my two kids. I see the school growing back into the caring community that it used to be. I can't wait to see what the PTO comes up with next. I went to this school when I was a little girl and I am proud to say that while the school has gone through its trails and tribulations; it's coming back strong thanks in part to the administration, the staff and the PTO. Keep up the good work.

Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is becoming such a great place for our kids. PTO is making great improvements to get parents and teachers working together and getting after school activities for the school and community to enjoy. The new principle is amazing and very supportive of PTO. The staff is all awesome . It is nice to feel like you can go to the administration with concerns and really be heard. (Though I don't have too many concerns, usually praise or questions) We are now in the 2nd year of the new principle and I can't wait to see the improvements that are sure to follow. Getting rid of the previous principle was the best improvement EVER!!

Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2011
well i can say im one of the most "Blessing Mom" my son always have the best teacher's ever, and plus Im 100% focus in my child education, is not 100% school responsability, and teachers are not baby sitters, thank u so much to Mrs Piesyck, Mrs Sparks,Mrs Lyons,Mrs Lane.... my top teachers and i will always always so thankful with this to ladies......they will be always in our heart, so sad we don't live in USA anymore, but those teachers remind me how important they are in our kids life.....

Posted September 18, 2011
I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH IS SCHOOL, i HAD MY 3 CHILDREN ENROLL 5TH, 2ND, AND 3RD GRADE. WELL MY DAUGHTER THAT WAS IN 5TH GRADE AT THE TIME STARTED GETTING BULLY . I ADVISE HER TO TELL THE TEACHER AND NOTHING WAS DONE. I HAD HER TELL THE PRINCIPAL Mr. Maning AND I EVEN MY SELF SPOKE TO THE PIRNCIPAL AND ALL HE SAID WAS, "I'LL LOOK INTO IT!" MY DAUTHER KEEPT TELLING AND SO DID I BUT NOT EVEN THE TEACHERS (MS. LEMMON, MS. CHICCA) WHERE COMMUNICATING TO THE PRINCIPAL MR. MANNING. The principal was not doing anything but ignoring my call , I had to speak with his manager in order to even get a call back. it got so out of hand that all he wanted was for me to get my children out of school . due to that they did miss several days trying to palce them in a new school. The only thing he's manager advise was to put them in another school just to get rid of the problem..! This school can't take care of our children all they do us get rid of them!! Be aware of this Man Mr. Maning he is not fit to be a principal !!!

Posted July 30, 2011
when i pulled my older son from private school for monitary reasons he was in 3rd grade and testing at 4th grade level. after 6th grade he is still testing at 4.5 grade level after being in hirsch 2 years & bailley one year. i assumed maybe it was my son's mild learning disability. but now my youngest son is entering 4th grade and it won't be at this school. my 2nd son was adding numbers in his head at 4. i complained for kindergarten, 1st & 2nd that they weren't challenging my child and they kept saying well he doesn't do that at school. its their job to figure out how to get my child to perform for them. he failed his math taks test and i found out of the 35 students in his math class 20 of them were coming before/after school for tutoring due to failing math test. avoid this school unless you dont' care if your children can multiple, add or read.

Posted May 03, 2011
I am very unhappy with this school and my child will not be returning! My daughter is in 2nd grade and straight A student. I love her teacher but as far as the faculty is concerned, they need to get their stuff together. I went to surprise her one day for lunch (i work downtown houston) and was appaulled at the behavior of the students and lack of authority in the teachers/faculty. Children were screaming/cursing!/throwing chairs around AND one child was even in the fetal position on the ground getting kicked around by two other children while the faculty just stood around doing nothing. ON top of it i have been trying to get ahold of any of the principals and it has been over two months and i call almost every day and i still have not heard back and cannot get ahold of them. They are always in a meeting or not there. I am very dissapointed.

Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School 3

Posted October 29, 2010
I like the school and the teachers my daughter has had have been all wonderful. I do have concerns with the way they dont have ways to ensure no child gets bored when it comes to the far more advanced children. My daughter has scored at 100% in there standardized tests and is at t3 and t4 levels in school and all they do is keep her there with others who are struggling. I sent emails and left messages to discuss with principle at the beginning of year and still havent recieved a response.

Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2010

Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009
I am extremely unhappy with this school! This is our 3rd year and we have yet to have the same teacher on the last day of school that we had on the first day. The principal is not that great, she takes very good teachers from kindergarten and moves them to 3rd grade! Our children get their foundation in kindergarten, and she is worried about the 3rd graders and the TAKS test!

Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School
2633 Trailing Vine Rd, Spring, TX  77373
Last modified Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearl M Hirsch Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top