Bad
Good

We move to spring from Dallas last year we thought we moved to the client side of spring ended up moving to a section 8 neighborhood that was connected on to duett.. We moved from a small town in Dallas so it was definitely a culture shock as well as the behaviors were completely different here.. I have no problem with our demographics but being Hispanic and Caucasian blended family we were definitely a minority and it made it hard at school..my sixth-grader didn't even know her third teacher's name by the end of the year because the other two resigned within her One year of going to school.. Math is the hardest subject because she was sliding through with the sea they felt no need to tutor her.. To report cards came home the other two were mailed a month after they should've been out..I signed up for Teachers helper and had to reapply with seven applications over the course of three months because it kept losing my information.. I didn't get to actually perform my duties until the last month of the year..my daughter came from exemplary award school to do it and it was the worst decision we ever made I sold my house as soon as the year ended and I will never go back again

O love this School.....i love band ...its awesome ....but i would like it to improve its outsideness also ill like for them to make it newer but is awesome

I like going to school at DMS. The teachers are awesome! I like being in band and athletics.

Though the school has faced many challenges with budget, I am pleased with the education that my child is receiving. The teachers care about the students.

They show a lot of pride in their students and school.

I went to Dueitt Middle School and i believe its a really good school to go to... The may look like it falling apart... but its a old school, but that don't mean this is a bad school, if you think Dueitt Middle School a bad school you must not know very much about them, and what they can do... Go seat in your son or daughter class and see what they learning and then make a statment...

We moved and this is the school my son has to go to now he hates it!!!! People open your eyes and ears pay close attention to your kids. I have only been there once and it looks bad. This is a very poor quality school that looks like it's falling apart. We just bought a new house and this is where he gets to go it's ridiculous. No lockers, No homework yeah have your kids do work at home reading time is a must in our home.

This school is terrible. I consider myself a good parent, however the teachers lack teaching skills. Every little thing that goes wrong in the school I am called about. Granted I take great interest in my childrens education, but there comes a time when teachers have to be teachers and understand that kids will be kids. As the lady said before a few bad apples spoil the bunch but do not label every kid as the same.

I read these posts... People / Parents who claim this school is the problem should really understand it is more the families of a few children. The school does very well with the children who want to do well... That is most... As this school has a few bad apples I agree the school as a whole is great. My child went to Anderson and now to this school and she is doing very well. We also parent her and spend time with her to make sure she is doing well and pay attention to who she hangs out with and talk with and involved with. BEING INVOVED IN MY CHILDS LIFE AS A PARENT that is our job at home. We also work with her on studies and reading time....

This school is a really good school i went there and the teachers are really nice and i loved it..

Last modified Dueitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.