Spring, TX

Posted August 08, 2013
O love this School.....i love band ...its awesome ....but i would like it to improve its outsideness also ill like for them to make it newer but is awesome

Posted July 06, 2012
I like going to school at DMS. The teachers are awesome! I like being in band and athletics.

Posted September 30, 2011
Though the school has faced many challenges with budget, I am pleased with the education that my child is receiving. The teachers care about the students.

Dueitt Middle School 1

Posted May 08, 2010

Posted April 24, 2010
They show a lot of pride in their students and school.

Dueitt Middle School 2

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted June 05, 2009
I went to Dueitt Middle School and i believe its a really good school to go to... The may look like it falling apart... but its a old school, but that don't mean this is a bad school, if you think Dueitt Middle School a bad school you must not know very much about them, and what they can do... Go seat in your son or daughter class and see what they learning and then make a statment...

Dueitt Middle School 1

Posted May 15, 2009
We moved and this is the school my son has to go to now he hates it!!!! People open your eyes and ears pay close attention to your kids. I have only been there once and it looks bad. This is a very poor quality school that looks like it's falling apart. We just bought a new house and this is where he gets to go it's ridiculous. No lockers, No homework yeah have your kids do work at home reading time is a must in our home.

Posted May 12, 2009
This school is terrible. I consider myself a good parent, however the teachers lack teaching skills. Every little thing that goes wrong in the school I am called about. Granted I take great interest in my childrens education, but there comes a time when teachers have to be teachers and understand that kids will be kids. As the lady said before a few bad apples spoil the bunch but do not label every kid as the same.

Posted March 26, 2009
I read these posts... People / Parents who claim this school is the problem should really understand it is more the families of a few children. The school does very well with the children who want to do well... That is most... As this school has a few bad apples I agree the school as a whole is great. My child went to Anderson and now to this school and she is doing very well. We also parent her and spend time with her to make sure she is doing well and pay attention to who she hangs out with and talk with and involved with. BEING INVOVED IN MY CHILDS LIFE AS A PARENT that is our job at home. We also work with her on studies and reading time....

Dueitt Middle School
1 Eagle Crossing, Spring, TX  77373
Last modified Dueitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dueitt Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top