Bad
Good

Core subject teachers are great. Pleasant experience until my child took art with Frank Biggs. Grading system and make up work policies are lacking. Not willing to work with the student. Very disappointed.

I think this school is crazy. I want to see the teachers be nice and not so mean because that's why the kids are so meant to them

Not very impressed with this school. My daughter stated that some teachers were not willing to answer multiple questions re: classwork and were impatient and always yelling. There were a few exceptions. There were teachers that offered assistance and pre-class tutoring if needed. I guess there are always some good and some bad teachers everywhere. I was definately not happy when they decided, against parental objection, to revise the dress code during the summer (after I had already purchased many of their outfits which they were wearing during the summer) so there was no way to contact them for additional information or discussion. Whenever I contacted a teacher or principal over the years my daughter went there, they usually responded fairly quickly.

great school--we've been really pleased with our experience with this school! The school offers many extracurricular activites and has a history of excellence.

If only we could move NOW!!! If you love your child and want them to thrive in a safe, fair, respectful and positive atmosphere, DO NOT LET THEM ATTEND TWIN CREEKS MS!!!! My father taught for over 35 years, and TCMS exudes everything he was against! The only thing that thrives at Twin Creeks is DISRESPECT!!! They show favoritism big time! The welfare of your child is not their forte! The administration goes out of their way to bully parents, and if the parents buck them, they take it out on the child! It is so sad!!!!!

i go to this school right now it okay i guess my teachers are cool except athletics[blah!!!!] overall school is 3 out of 5 im in 8th grade && im never teased because im friend with every one Oh and we need a bigger soccer program because its like 2 weeks long while track and volleyball basket ball and football is like a month thats not fair at all we only go against 4 schools while the other go against like 30

Like most middle schools in Spring, Twin Creeks is on the decline. There is no accountability for students or parents. Only teachers are held accountable. We are expected to be parents as well as teachers. When it comes to discipline, there is no support from the principal and only one assistant principal has the nerve to stand up for teachers. Twin Creeks needs stronger leadership, not the current leadership cowering to parents and standing over teachers with whips.Students don't know who the principal is because he is detached from students and the majority of the staff. Unfortunately, too many of the excellent teachers are leaving or being forced out.

I think TCMS is a really great school!! I'll be in eighth grade their next year. I luv TCMS and think it's a really awesome school.

I think TCMS is an AMZAZING scool exept for a few things. 1, the teachers there are either really nice, or you want them fired. Also, there are teachers that have actually made students cry. In general the only problem with Twin Creeks is several of the teachers and their lack of communication with parents and no care at all thats students have lives outside of school.

well um I go to this scool as a sixth grader many ppl here are teased even the ppl who are some of the best ppl are cruel i still recomend this scool because i have learned sooo much from the teachers who are great i myelf are teased regulary but I can put up with it i want to be smart but i really recommend this for someone who is mature and knows how to handle themselves

Last modified Twin Creeks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.