Posted April 28, 2014
Core subject teachers are great. Pleasant experience until my child took art with Frank Biggs. Grading system and make up work policies are lacking. Not willing to work with the student. Very disappointed.

Twin Creeks Middle School 2

Posted November 14, 2013
I think this school is crazy. I want to see the teachers be nice and not so mean because that's why the kids are so meant to them

Posted July 23, 2012
Not very impressed with this school. My daughter stated that some teachers were not willing to answer multiple questions re: classwork and were impatient and always yelling. There were a few exceptions. There were teachers that offered assistance and pre-class tutoring if needed. I guess there are always some good and some bad teachers everywhere. I was definately not happy when they decided, against parental objection, to revise the dress code during the summer (after I had already purchased many of their outfits which they were wearing during the summer) so there was no way to contact them for additional information or discussion. Whenever I contacted a teacher or principal over the years my daughter went there, they usually responded fairly quickly.

Posted June 07, 2012
great school--we've been really pleased with our experience with this school! The school offers many extracurricular activites and has a history of excellence.

Twin Creeks Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2011
If only we could move NOW!!! If you love your child and want them to thrive in a safe, fair, respectful and positive atmosphere, DO NOT LET THEM ATTEND TWIN CREEKS MS!!!! My father taught for over 35 years, and TCMS exudes everything he was against! The only thing that thrives at Twin Creeks is DISRESPECT!!! They show favoritism big time! The welfare of your child is not their forte! The administration goes out of their way to bully parents, and if the parents buck them, they take it out on the child! It is so sad!!!!!

Posted October 02, 2010
i go to this school right now it okay i guess my teachers are cool except athletics[blah!!!!] overall school is 3 out of 5 im in 8th grade && im never teased because im friend with every one Oh and we need a bigger soccer program because its like 2 weeks long while track and volleyball basket ball and football is like a month thats not fair at all we only go against 4 schools while the other go against like 30

Twin Creeks Middle School 2

Posted July 28, 2010
Like most middle schools in Spring, Twin Creeks is on the decline. There is no accountability for students or parents. Only teachers are held accountable. We are expected to be parents as well as teachers. When it comes to discipline, there is no support from the principal and only one assistant principal has the nerve to stand up for teachers. Twin Creeks needs stronger leadership, not the current leadership cowering to parents and standing over teachers with whips.Students don't know who the principal is because he is detached from students and the majority of the staff. Unfortunately, too many of the excellent teachers are leaving or being forced out.

Posted July 10, 2009
I think TCMS is a really great school!! I'll be in eighth grade their next year. I luv TCMS and think it's a really awesome school.

Posted May 08, 2009

Twin Creeks Middle School 4

Posted April 21, 2009

Twin Creeks Middle School
27100 Cypresswood Drive, Spring, TX  77373
Last modified Twin Creeks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Creeks Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top