Posted March 12, 2013
I just relocated to texas almost a year ago and I found Greengate Academy on line and it is very close to my home. There just isnt enough words to say how Great this school is! Things very becoming very tight just moving to Texas and not to mention my car died! But Mrs. Denise when I tell you she is like a special gift from God you have no idea. I fell behind in payments so I pulled my child until I can catch up but she pulled me aside and said the bill is taken care of you are ok. I just stood there with tears in my eyes because I didnt know what to say or do. She told me She was very happy to have her back in school and she new I was having a hard time. Im telling you they offer great education as well as a heart! Love them to peices

Posted June 24, 2012
I went to this school and loved it. I am now 22 and still go back to see they teachers I had then. Most are still there but not all. They always remember me and always have a warm welcome. I highly suggest you put your children in this school. Most of the memories I remember from my childhood are from Greengate. I remember my kindergarden graduation. As we stood in front of our parents, teachers, and friends in our green cap and gown we sang patrioc songs and Hakuna Mata from the Lion King. I look forward to have kids one day and allow them to have the same, if not better experience at Greengate.

Posted May 28, 2012
Earlier this year my child attended a KISD school, it was a horrible experience. All I could get from the school was that he needed to see a therapist and be put on medication. I was frustrated because my child was so unhappy and nobody seemed to care. A friend told me to visit Greengate Academy. At my visit I met a lady named Miss Jo. Immediately I felt that somebody cared. Miss Jo showed me the school and we sat and talked for over an hour. The next week my children started at Greengate. i was pleased to learn that Miss Jo was not the only angel at Greengate. Angel # 2 , Miss Denise the Principal and first grade teacher worked with my child. There were a few bumps as they got to know each other,but within a week I saw a difference. The child who cried and begged me not to make him go to school was up dressed and excited to go. My childs smile that had disappeared was finally back. Miss Denise took the time to work with him one on one. My childs self esteem improved, his grades improved his attitude improved and so much more. I can never fully thank the angels of Greengate. Do your child a favor if they are not happy in school, Visit the angel at Greengate academy.

Posted February 29, 2012
I'm very happy to be part of this day care.. My kids love it! The owner Mrs. Denise is very caring and very attented to the kids/parents needs. This is also very convinient for myself because they are just in front of my kids elementary school.. I'm grateful to have them as my kids day care..

Posted March 31, 2011
I will be relocating back to Texas early this summer. While we were driving down Kuykendahl I noticed Greengate Academy. Finally something I remembered since I attended there over 20 years ago. When I walked in the door, Miss Denise, the owner and my first grade teacher jumped up gave me a big hug and remembered my name. As my husband and I walked down the hall I was shocked, I saw all my old teachers. Miss Sally, Miss Teena, Miss Ellen, Miss Judy and several more were all still teaching . Miss JoJo starting telling my husband stories about me as a child. The excellent education and start I got at Greengate Academy I believe set me forth in the right direction. .One of the most important issues in choosing our new neighborhood was the consideration of schools for my children. In an age where we are identified by our social security number, passports and drivers license numbers I am so glad that my girls will attending a school where I was important enough to them for them to remember my name. We could pay more and go to a Montessorri school, but we have decided we want only the best for our girls. Miss Denise please hold two spots for my girls A Thankful Parent

Posted April 02, 2010
I am a single parent and times have been tough. I want it to be known the wonderful quality of care my children get a greengate academy. Not only are the owners on the site but are always willing to lend a hand. When I was laid off of my job Miss Denise the owner took it upon herself to not only lend a sympathetic ear but also a kind hand. Whe refused to accept any money for daycare while I was interviewing and when my spirits were down she always took the time to listen and care. The ladies at Greengate from Miss Sally through the owner Miss Denise care for the children and parents with their heart and soul. thank God there are still some kind people left in this world.

Greengate Academy 0

Posted March 19, 2010
I went to this school as a child. I truly believe that the education I received at Greengate was the best education anyone could ever be exposed to!!! The education a child has the potential to receive here is truly above reproach. The teachers are amazing. It truly is a wonderful facility.

Posted August 20, 2009

Greengate Academy 4

Posted September 21, 2008
My children have been very well cared for at Greengate. From their private preschool to before and after care for schoolers, Greengate is conscientious, clean, an accomidating. The preschool is excellent.

Greengate Academy 0

Posted May 25, 2008
I just attended my childs' private school prom. The graduating classes were prek through 1st graders. I could not believe my eyes. These children danced the waltz , polka, cha cha , twist etc. with precision. It would take me pages to list the positive attributes of this daycare. The administration spares no expense at providing these children with a fun filled highly educational program. In the younger rooms where my daughter attends the teachers are nurturing and in constant contact with the parents to meet each childs special needs. Finally I must tell you that I as a parent feel that I am treated wonderfully my questions are always answered and I find this school truely cares for each and every child. You can spend a fortune going to one of the chain schools or more expensive schools in the area. Be smart check out Greengate Academy.

Greengate Academy