Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 1,348

Schindewolf Intermediate School 1

Posted April 04, 2015
Schindewolf Intermediate has some significant issues. Parents in my neighborhood with choices exercise those by placing their students in private schools. Adminitration is weak and asleep at the wheel! If you have an average student it will probably be okay. If you have a child at either end of the spectrum (GT or Special Education) this is not the school for you!

Posted April 30, 2013
I have had great results with Schindewolf. You can interact with the teachers any time you need to. I love to set grade triggers so I can know if my Grandson is having problems.

Posted November 04, 2012
Schindewolf is a great school. I absolutely love the teachers there. Even though I left Schindewolf, I have an amazing 6th grade year there.

Posted January 09, 2012
Great school! The teachers are wonderful and communicate with the parents. The staff is on duty at every school function.

Posted June 29, 2011
Schindewolf is an excellent school. I see the principal at many of the after-school functions including sports, theatre and band. She is accessible, communicative and friendly, and the teachers follow her lead. Some of our children's favorite classes were Theatre and Skills for Living, which were a nice break from the pre AP classes which can be challenging. Not complaining about the challenge, though, because most children need it.

Posted December 12, 2008
I am happy my son is attending this school. I am very impressed thus far.

Schindewolf Intermediate School

Posted July 18, 2007
Lots of the teachers can be helpful, but there are some that don't teach at all. If the school gets better teachers, I believe that this would be a better school. The food also can be unhealthy; foods out of the main lines there still can be unhealthy as the ones in the snack lines. The cirriculum i wish could be as Spring ISD's because of their Tier 4 program being better than the GT [I believe]. The building is in good condition, and the campus is great.

Schindewolf Intermediate School 4

Posted July 17, 2007
Some of the teachers can be unhelpful at times, but overall, a very nice school building and curriculum.

Schindewolf Intermediate School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
The building is in excellent condition. The teachers seem helpful but don't keep up their web pages.

Posted January 22, 2006
Though we are new to the Klein School District and Schindlewolf, I have been pleased with the teachers, staff and leeadership. They are friendly, and willing to work with parents to ensure their children are getting a quality education. I frequently email teachers and get a response the same day, but more than a days time. Having responsive teachers has greatly improved my 6th graders learning experience. The only reason I give a 3 to extracurricular activities is because 6th graders are not allowed to participate in sports. I am sure there is some logic behind it, however, having sports available to my son would have greatly enhanced his socialization into the school. He is very shy and sports is something he loves and would have afforded him the opportunity to make friends with kids with common interests.

Schindewolf Intermediate School
20903 Ella Boulevard, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Schindewolf Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schindewolf Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top