Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 30, 2015
As a substitute, I don't think I could make a fair assessment. I rarely hear students complain that they get too much, and most classes I've substituted for students did have work to turn in at the beginning of class.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 30, 2015
Admittedly, this is from a "grown-up's perspective" and even the most attentive teacher cannot see perfectly through the eyes of a student, but here are some things I've regularly noticed that I seldom see at other middle schools: 1. No well-defined "cliques". Students are generally friendly and kind to all students around them. 2. When a kid walks into class upset about something personal, they are quickly swarmed by a group of random nearby students trying to find out what happened and how they can help. 3. A few times I've done the "uncool" teacher thing and asked a more social student to try and make friends with one who seems to be shy or troubled--and they did it! The next day, I'd see them walking in the halls together talking (while I sneakily peered around the corner during hall duty to confirm it wasn't a show for my benefit). Maybe my personal experiences in middle school were too terrible to compare, but the human decency in these kiddos never fails to surprise me. 4. I've never caught a cheater--something I'm pretty "good" at in other schools (it's a sad part of a substitute's job, but necessary). Even those who obviously struggle in class but strongly desire to do well seem to have too much self respect for doing anything other than trying their personal bests. So many more things I could list, but I think I've said enough to get the point across. These kids CARE about themselves, each other, and their teachers.

Schindewolf Intermediate School 1

Posted April 04, 2015
Schindewolf Intermediate has some significant issues. Parents in my neighborhood with choices exercise those by placing their students in private schools. Adminitration is weak and asleep at the wheel! If you have an average student it will probably be okay. If you have a child at either end of the spectrum (GT or Special Education) this is not the school for you!

Posted April 30, 2013
I have had great results with Schindewolf. You can interact with the teachers any time you need to. I love to set grade triggers so I can know if my Grandson is having problems.

Posted November 04, 2012
Schindewolf is a great school. I absolutely love the teachers there. Even though I left Schindewolf, I have an amazing 6th grade year there.

Posted January 09, 2012
Great school! The teachers are wonderful and communicate with the parents. The staff is on duty at every school function.

Posted June 29, 2011
Schindewolf is an excellent school. I see the principal at many of the after-school functions including sports, theatre and band. She is accessible, communicative and friendly, and the teachers follow her lead. Some of our children's favorite classes were Theatre and Skills for Living, which were a nice break from the pre AP classes which can be challenging. Not complaining about the challenge, though, because most children need it.

Posted December 12, 2008
I am happy my son is attending this school. I am very impressed thus far.

Posted July 18, 2007
Lots of the teachers can be helpful, but there are some that don't teach at all. If the school gets better teachers, I believe that this would be a better school. The food also can be unhealthy; foods out of the main lines there still can be unhealthy as the ones in the snack lines. The cirriculum i wish could be as Spring ISD's because of their Tier 4 program being better than the GT [I believe]. The building is in good condition, and the campus is great.

Schindewolf Intermediate School 4

Posted July 17, 2007
Some of the teachers can be unhelpful at times, but overall, a very nice school building and curriculum.

20903 Ella Boulevard, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Schindewolf Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.