Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

We were spending 3 hours a night on projects - family tree, heritage project, book reports, science projects....

My son never had a behavioral complaint at school until he entered Vogel this year. He had 3 days of lunch detention for "being too loud on the bus" and then a day of in school suspension for disagreeing with a teacher about whether he was out in dodgeball in PE class. I was informed by the assistant principal that was not rude or disrespectful. The assistant principal refused to allow him to have before and/or after school detention and I refuse to allow him to be pulled from an entire day of classes when the sole purpose for the existence of a school is to educate. Many of the teachers are new and appear to be very inexperienced. I pulled my son and am homeschooling him because of my experience with Vogel. The school did not follow his 504 accommodations for dyslexia even though we had multiple meetings with the teachers for them to determine his need for accommodations.

Pathetic school with bullies for teachers and a worthless principal. This school is the reason I'm homeschooling my son this year. My son has never had any problems with any school. He was on honor roll every semester. One or two nasty teachers can ruin an entire school year. I have heard bad stuff about this school from others but my sweet son with honor roll grades and excellence in behavior I thought would breeze through. Not so here. They nitpick every little thing that they can.

Vogel is a school where the teachers are very easy to get alone with they are team players which makes communication easy so you will always know what is going on with your child. Vogel is also a school that offer great service for your child if they should need help in different areas, I really think that this school is a very good one.

What should have been a great experience for my son in our new school district was a nightmare. The registrar was very condescending and turned her nose up at us when she realized we lived in apartments. As if we weren't good enough for Vogel because we are not rich like a lot of the other residents in The Woodlands. The Principal and Assistant Principal seemed uncaring when I held a conference with them, regarding my son having been bullied and picked on in previous school districts. In communicating with the principal herself through e-mail and in person about things that should have been very easy to go over, she just seemed very clueless and poorly educated. I feel sorry for anyone who may have to deal with the people working at this school. They have some serious issues there with the staff.

This school is awesome plus i go there and there are many exciting activities that go on there too!

The administrations really cares for the staff and students at this school. There are lots of kids but they handle the situation well until the new school opens to releave the over crowded school.

Last modified Vogel Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.