Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 1,109

Posted August 13, 2013
Vogel is a school where the teachers are very easy to get alone with they are team players which makes communication easy so you will always know what is going on with your child. Vogel is also a school that offer great service for your child if they should need help in different areas, I really think that this school is a very good one.

Vogel Intermediate School 1

Posted June 18, 2013
What should have been a great experience for my son in our new school district was a nightmare. The registrar was very condescending and turned her nose up at us when she realized we lived in apartments. As if we weren't good enough for Vogel because we are not rich like a lot of the other residents in The Woodlands. The Principal and Assistant Principal seemed uncaring when I held a conference with them, regarding my son having been bullied and picked on in previous school districts. In communicating with the principal herself through e-mail and in person about things that should have been very easy to go over, she just seemed very clueless and poorly educated. I feel sorry for anyone who may have to deal with the people working at this school. They have some serious issues there with the staff.

Vogel Intermediate School

Posted May 30, 2009
This school is awesome plus i go there and there are many exciting activities that go on there too!

Posted March 30, 2008
The administrations really cares for the staff and students at this school. There are lots of kids but they handle the situation well until the new school opens to releave the over crowded school.

Posted August 10, 2006
Vogel is a great school to send your children to. The teachers are excellent and friendly. They do what it takes to prepare the students, and they use a variety of approaches to help student success. I student taught there in the fall of 2005 and I would have no qualms about sending any of my children there. It's a great place!

Vogel Intermediate School 3

Posted December 22, 2005
Over all this school was just okay. It is very large and doesn't have as low of a child/teacher ratio I, as a parent, would prefer. However, the school is very concerned about each student's academic growth. Tutoring is available for most subjects, and is free and done by the teachers after regular school hours. They were very dedicated to helping my child bring her math grade up. I do applaud them for that. Physical Education didn't seem to be much of a priority though, and that bothered me considerably. My child did not have PE every day, and often PE consisted of activities that were not very active at all, like 'cup stacking'.

Vogel Intermediate School 1

Posted September 21, 2004
The teachers are great but, the principal needs to be replaced. He is far from being a great role model to the children. His manners need to be retaught.

Vogel Intermediate School
27125 Geffert Wright Lane, Spring, TX  77386
Last modified Vogel Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vogel Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top