Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 3,506

Klein Collins High School 1

Posted September 29, 2014
This is the worst klein school there is. Poor staff ask the way around. Very few of them care about the students. Principals are rude and disrespectful to parents and unless your child has a visible disability then they refuse to believe it. The loose paperwork and protect each other even if they are wrong. The teachers belittle the students and call them stupid.

Posted August 04, 2013
Klein Collins is the Best School in Klein ISD. We would not have picked another High School.

Klein Collins High School 1

Posted July 21, 2013
I do not like the way of teaching of the teachers. Instead of making my children learn something new the teachers make it more harder forward the lesson more harder for them to understand.

Klein Collins High School 3

Posted April 12, 2013
Staff, counselors, teachers are difficult many times to communicate with effectively, and that is a compliment, As a parent I always get the feeling they are bothered or going through the motions and not really listen to what I am asking, dealing with and what is going on my kids. The teachers and Assist Principals are difficult to contact to discuss your kids progress. The phone system is horrendous. The staff is often unprofessional and overbloated which to me translates into higher taxes. Kids, of course, are great. This could be a great school if they could get their act together.

Posted August 16, 2012
I am a graduate from the class of 2011 and I can say Klein Collins is a great school. There's so much to do and they offer a lot of clubs and activities as well. The teachers are top notch and they know how to be great instructors. The principal is very personable and is easy to talk to. The counselors will give your student the right direction IF you make an appointment to talk to them. Klein Collins will prepare your student but when going to college they offer to many "cushins" in the classroom, like allowing late homework depending on the teacher, even though I took advantage of that in High School. There's so much to do and this will definelty be a great school for your student.

Posted March 08, 2011
i am a junior at klein collins the teachers and counselors are great, I am proud to be a tiger.

Posted October 25, 2010
I absolutely LOVE this school! I moved to this school from Oak Ridge High School because of academic problems and social problems and I'm usually A straight A student but the environment of Oak Ridge is horrible so I wasn't doing very well. Then I came to Klein Collins and was immediately shocked by the educational values here. If your looking for the best school in the Spring area this is it. 5-Stars for me!

Klein Collins High School 2

Posted January 19, 2009
Klein Collins has a lot of determined students, and willing teachers, which makes it a good school. But the whole administration is a real pain. They are always on a trip, and your time is never of the importance. This can go the same for the counselors, since they also don't care for the student base. This is not as bad as to break the school, but it is missing a lot of potential.

Klein Collins High School 4

Posted November 19, 2008
I am a freshman at KC and so far love it here! I do have to say that the expectations of some of the teachers are high (especially in English) and there are a few teachers, who, I'm afraid, arn't cut out for the role. Still, it's a great school acedemically and a fun place to be! GO TIGERS

Klein Collins High School 3

Posted April 19, 2008
Klein Collins is a decent school, I transferred here from my high school in Michigan and lost alot of credits, due to that, I was behind a grade for a while. The counselors really don't prepare you for college. They did not recommend any universities, or really offer much advice. They did speak a couple of times to us but that is not on the 1-1 basis. All in all, good academics, just not much 1 to 1 counseling. I'm shocked though to hear negatively of the teachers, they were great.

Klein Collins High School
20811 Ella Boulevard, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Klein Collins High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Klein Collins High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top