Spring, TX
Students enrolled: 3,506

Posted September 29, 2014
This is the worst klein school there is. Poor staff ask the way around. Very few of them care about the students. Principals are rude and disrespectful to parents and unless your child has a visible disability then they refuse to believe it. The loose paperwork and protect each other even if they are wrong. The teachers belittle the students and call them stupid.

Posted August 04, 2013
Klein Collins is the Best School in Klein ISD. We would not have picked another High School.

Posted July 21, 2013
I do not like the way of teaching of the teachers. Instead of making my children learn something new the teachers make it more harder forward the lesson more harder for them to understand.

Klein Collins High School 3

Posted April 12, 2013
Staff, counselors, teachers are difficult many times to communicate with effectively, and that is a compliment, As a parent I always get the feeling they are bothered or going through the motions and not really listen to what I am asking, dealing with and what is going on my kids. The teachers and Assist Principals are difficult to contact to discuss your kids progress. The phone system is horrendous. The staff is often unprofessional and overbloated which to me translates into higher taxes. Kids, of course, are great. This could be a great school if they could get their act together.

Posted August 16, 2012
I am a graduate from the class of 2011 and I can say Klein Collins is a great school. There's so much to do and they offer a lot of clubs and activities as well. The teachers are top notch and they know how to be great instructors. The principal is very personable and is easy to talk to. The counselors will give your student the right direction IF you make an appointment to talk to them. Klein Collins will prepare your student but when going to college they offer to many "cushins" in the classroom, like allowing late homework depending on the teacher, even though I took advantage of that in High School. There's so much to do and this will definelty be a great school for your student.

Posted March 08, 2011
i am a junior at klein collins the teachers and counselors are great, I am proud to be a tiger.

Posted October 25, 2010
I absolutely LOVE this school! I moved to this school from Oak Ridge High School because of academic problems and social problems and I'm usually A straight A student but the environment of Oak Ridge is horrible so I wasn't doing very well. Then I came to Klein Collins and was immediately shocked by the educational values here. If your looking for the best school in the Spring area this is it. 5-Stars for me!

Posted July 16, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009

Klein Collins High School
20811 Ella Boulevard, Spring, TX  77388
Last modified Klein Collins High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Klein Collins High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top