Rocky Point Baptist Ch Child Care Center 5

Posted January 04, 2013
We absolutely love this school! My daughter has been attending Rocky Point Christian Academy's Wee School since she was two years old. It is a private school but the cost is actually cheaper than the daycare centers in the area. The teachers and directors really care about the children here. They attend music and chapel once a week and they now have extracurricular classes such as gymnastics, dance, karate, and guitar for a low extra fee. Students also attend field trips and the parents are greatly involved within the school. The student to teacher ratio is low in each class. This school now accepts grades 1-5, I believe. The upper level classes allow the students to learn at their own pace and advance in subjects that they excel at. I cannot express how grateful and blessed we are to have our daughter attend this amazing school.

Rocky Point Baptist Ch Child Care Center 5

Posted May 27, 2009
The student to teacher ratio is excellent. Turnaround for teachers is low and you won't find a more caring, passionate set of teachers. My middle child used to cry every day when dropped off at another preschool, but since going to Wee School he loves school and he adores Ms. Vicki. My kindergartener is in a class of only 8 kids with 2 teachers. They have taken numerous field trips in addition to learning how to read, add and subtract, write in their daily journals, and much more.... I just wish this school had a first grade too!

Rocky Point Baptist Ch Child Care Center
Po Box 62, Stephenville, TX  76401
Last modified Rocky Point Baptist Ch Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades 1-5
Rocky Point Baptist Ch Child Care Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top