Posted September 11, 2013
I have had 4 children graduate from West Texas,they was constantly encouraged with positive reinforcement,and have done well in life,I am very excited to see my young grandsons starting in the school where they are encouraged,challenged and given positive reinforcement ,I know they prepare them for the future ahead of them

West Texas Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
My children are new to WT Elementary, but I would highly recommend this school. After moving often in the last few years, this is the first school that the kids have felt 'at home' in. They feel accepted and are challenged not only to give 100%, but to give 150% every day. They are given positive reinforcement and acknowledged for their achievements. The faculty is actually interested in every child, not just the honor children, in and out of school. The only complaint I would voice is with athletics. Other than a general PE class, nothing else is offered at the elementary level.

West Texas Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2005
- a former student

Posted November 11, 2004
I think West Texas Elementary is one of the best schools I've ever seen. The teachers are great with the kids! I went to school there, and I would not pick no other school for my child to go to.

Posted February 18, 2004

West Texas Elementary School
P O Box 3440, Stinnett, TX  79083
Last modified West Texas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Texas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top