Stratford, TX

Stratford J High School 5

Posted March 13, 2009
stratford jr.high is the best 1A school there ever was!there football team is unstopable they have the best little town too.

Stratford J High School 5

Posted August 06, 2007
I am a 7th grader at Stratford and I love every minute of it!!! I moved to Stratford from a school near it and there is no comparison.We have awesome academics-over 90% of the 6th graders last year passed their Math TAKS!! And of course our athletics kick butt!We have 7th & 8th grade Football, Basketball,Track and Cross Country.I am also a cheerleader and our sponsers our awesome.We rarely have any big problems and if you are thinking about moving to the Texas Panhandle this school would make an excellent choice!!!

Stratford J High School
P O Box 108, Stratford, TX  79084
Last modified Stratford J High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stratford J High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top