Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted January 19, 2016
My children have attended this school for 4 years now and I have been pleased with the school staff and administration but this year the new Principal has made several amazing changes to the school that makes it even better and extra ordinary. Not only is she always visible, available to meet with us and knowledgeable but her administrators and teachers are also always willing to help. She is always so positive and enthusiastic and welcomes us as parents. Her positivity is spreading to her staff and my children and I love the school even more. We see her everywhere, at school events, dismissal line, when we drop our children in the morning , in the lobby, when we depart for field trips, at the park for Turkey Trot. My husband and I think she has already taken the school to a new level in just 5 months. We hope she won't leave and our children will benefit from such a good Principal. My daughter really admires her and says she wants to grow up to become like her. Young children need role models like her and we are very happy with HSS and recommend this school to everyone.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 19, 2016
The assistant principals are very nice. They help us to connect with the teachers and solve any problems.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
The teachers, assistant principals and principal don't ever give up. They keep meeting with us and calling us to ask for help and support. That is determination

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
Yes, I do. Students who don't behave have consequences for their negative actions. This school teachers students to respect each other and their adults.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
I think this school is a great school, it teaches my children good character and empathy through character education.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
School staff and assistant principals are honest and caring people because the principal is a very hardworking, good lady.

Posted January 12, 2015
The best charter school in town! Wonderful Staff, Principal and the teachers are one of the best. My kids are in safe hands and ensure they will groom the kids to be great leaders and citizens. As a parent I like the discipline combined with the right curriculum and other fun activities they have.

Posted December 10, 2014
Harmony School has brought awareness of higher level of learning and purpose to why education is important to our children s lives. I am not sure why those people who find it difficult to be part of this school system yet still linger and will not leave even after not having the experience THEY WANT?!. The truth of the matter is that parents deeply understand how amazing Harmony School is and how well the teachers are preparing the students for the future. But refuse to accept it because things are not perfect. Texas is the lowest in rating when it comes to math and science; Harmony is definitely doing a great job in closing the gap and educating students to have perseverance and take challenge with a smile. Harmony schools are also one of the schools with highest qualities of technology based curriculums, as we know, that is the only way to bring success to our future leaders today. I am glad to part of this school system and encourage the readers to understand that change is difficult to accept sometimes, but without change we cannot proceed to the next level and prepare our 21st century children for the tough world out there.

Posted December 09, 2014
Harmony school of science is a great school. All my kids are very happy and making excellent grades. Thanks Harmony, keep it up

Posted December 09, 2014
I have been working for this school for a couple of years now. My experience with Harmony has been enriching so far. I like the way that administration treats us kindly. There have been some teacher friends in the past leaving Harmony saying that there are other schools that pay more. However, I would rather stay at this great school and excel in my profession and be treated nicely.

13415 West Bellfort Avenue, Sugar Land, TX  77478
Last modified Harmony School Of Science - Housto is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.