Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We have been at LVE for the past 3 years. It is a great school with encouraging teachers and staff. Please support our PTA through even the smallest acts of volunteerism to help continue this positive environment and offer even greater opportunities for our children to experience.

I absolutely love the school and the staff working there. They have always been so kind to my daughter and have helped her through some tough times. We will miss it when we move.

This is the worst school I have ever seen in my whole life my kids said I hate my life from this school I talked with the principal and her assistant mmany times and there was any change my kids are in threr for two years and the teachers are soooo horrible they let the kids walk around the playing area during the break time for three days in a row and had silence lunch by him self for one whole week they are very rude with the kids even the parents

Develops character: Agree

Great Character Education Programs. The schools works at making great character fun. The Vikings Bucks are a fun way for kids to get rewarded for being "caught" doing the right think.

This school knows how to teach students. They impart life long learning skills. The students make so much progress every year. It is wonderful to watch how far they come in one year.

my child had a very abusive teacher on her first week of first grade.......had to quit school right away...The poor child still can not stand the view of the school.....every time I drive by, I see the scare on her face....Her teacher was arrogant and verbally abusive

This is the worst elementary school I have ever ever put my children into, my kids lasted two weeks in that school and the entire time of those two weeks we had nothing but problems, cockroaches in the bathroom, oh yeah!!! horribly mean teachers, a horrible and uneducated principal... she didn't know how to lead or run a school, I had to go to the superintendent!!! it was a nightmare!!! do not bring your kids to the school. our kids were literally the only Caucasian kids in the entire school, it is absolutely horrible!!!! they can't talk during lunch, they have to March through the halls, if they don't cooperate, they have to have to sit on the dirty floor Indian style!!! they can't talk while at lunch and if they're caught they get punished like a military school......they don't allow little children to go use the restroom during classroom time and there was another child that actually peed in their entire pants onto the floor and embarrassed herself on several occasions and she cried and the teachers make the children massage their shoulders while it's reading time!!!!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.....and lastly, the front staff are so rude!! BEWARE!

Last year was our first year at this school. I will agree that the school is very very old and needs to be knocked down with a new school built on the land or bldg made into a historical site and new school built elsewhere (reason I gave just 3 stars). The environment can't even be compared with other newer schools. During some of my volunteer hours at the school, I did witness some very unhappy teachers. However, I will say that not all teachers there are mean. My kids had wonderful caring teachers who were very positive. As parents, it is very important to develop a good relationship with your childrens' teachers and school staff. It doesn't matter which school you send your kids to. My kids have been to 4 different schools in the last 4 years and I found that when I volunteer my time with the PTA and develop a relationship with the teachers, our experience at school is MUCH better. When I am not involved, then I can't expect the best. I worked full-time for 10 years and though it's a bit more difficult to be involved as a full-time professional, it is imperative to carve out time to be involved in the school. Teachers have one of the most demanding jobs.

Withdrew our child after the teacher scared him to tears and spoke to him with really harsh words. He felt unsafe after that. We gave it soem time but it want worth the stress he was under. He is doing amazingly well in his new school environment where he feels safe and cared for.

DO NOT MAKE A BIG MISTAKE and bring your dear children to Lakeview! The teachers are bullies, threatening and neglectful to children. They are flat out rude and intimidating to small children and don't make the mistake that I did by not knowing the horrible, miserable and harsh environment that this school has to offer. Principal is uninvolved and is bullied herself by overbearing teachers and front office staff. School is way too harch in discipline and should be knocked down and rebuilt. Their more proud of their old historical building then having an enjoyable learning environment for the children. All the kids there look sad. They cant even go to the bathroom during lunch, only 'special times', can't get water 'only certain times', just ridicuous. Horribly ran school! Worst I have ever seen.

Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.