Bad
Good

Posted April 01, 2014
Kempner is awesome ! My daughter has been accepted to the all the colleges on her choice including one of the ivies. (Cornell). We are thrilled and will be sending our younger son to Kempner too.

Posted November 04, 2013
In a word Kempner as an AWESOME school with a great AP program ! My son graduated from there is now in Princeton. Good luck to you all !

Kempner High School 3

Posted September 15, 2013
This is our first year at Kempner. It's only the beginning of the school year, but it has been a great start. My daughter is motivated to complete her homework during the week and study on the weekends. I'm pleased with all of her teachers.

Posted December 06, 2012
WOW, this school is absolutely amazing! It really brings out my potential. I have so much fun in class that when I get home, the first thing that I want to do is my homework. The things I learn in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics really fascinate me, and they give me a new perspective of how view the world. I LOVE KEMPNER HIGH SCHOOL. IT'S THE BEST! BETTER THAN CLEMENTS AND AUSTIN COMBINED!

Posted July 31, 2012
This school is absolutely amazing! Its friendly and there are so many possible clubs and organizations kids may join in. Atmosphere is friendly and the workload is great. Honor/PreAp/Ap Program is tough but only to make sure students are successful and ready for college. I have discovered myself more here and its just really nice! The principal is one of a kind, he works hard in not only running the school well but also making the students feel comfortable and appreciated! Same with tteachers! Id recommend this school way more than Austin High since tthere is hardly any student drama compared to Austin. Your child will be happy here just as I was esp. transferring into high school.

Posted March 06, 2012
My family just moved from Pakistan, and we didn't know which school to send our kids too. We chose kempner because we were zoned to it, and its absolutely amazing. my kids were B to C students and now their A and B students. Overall the environment of the school is great. as Muslims we worry about the back ground but I'm really grateful. we were also zoned to Austin but Austins environment wasn't as friendly. that all that matters to us aas for schools. So kempner is definitely our first choice.

Posted August 19, 2011
Kempner High School is amazing! Seriously! There are so many things to get involved in. There are international organization, national organization, and even local organizations! The staff and student body is amazing! There is just so much spirit and love at this school! The AP program is difficult, but it definitely helps student grow into better people. There truly is something for everyone at KHS. :) I LOVE KEMPNER HIGH!

Kempner High School 3

Posted August 17, 2010
I am currently a student going into my sophomore year and plane on transfering to another school for my junior and senior year, this school is border line. It had a good principal and now just received a new one. the teachers don't teach they just hand out work, the Ap/pre-ap program is a joke and if you dont do a sport you are limited to what you cant get involved in, clubs dont do to much, and the Jrotc program isn't done the way it should be. The kids act like prison inmates so try to stay out of gym classes!

Posted October 09, 2009
it has a great principal,awesome school spirit,and knows its students.

Kempner High School

Posted September 16, 2009
Kempner has great spirit. Not just school spirit but a spirit of giving back to the community, a spirit of harmony among a multi-cultural student body and a spirit of learning.

Kempner High School
14777 Voss Road, Sugar Land, TX  77498
Last modified Kempner High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.