Bad
Good

I attended all three years at this school and I absolutely loved it. The electives and courses you were able to take we're amazing and the teachers gave their full attention and time towards the students. If you didn't understand a certain topic in class the teachers were more then happy to help you in the morning before school. The counsellors were always there when you needed advice or a change of courses. One thing however is that I disliked the principle for the lack of attention she showed towards the school however the vice principle always walked the hallways and would often watch classes and talk to students. So although the principle is not all that great the rest forge school really makes up for it. If your child is interested in a school that has amazing electives and courses to take with extremely caring teachers and counselors along side the amazing grades made there, Sartartia is the school for them.

Sartartia has very good teachers and AP's. They also have a good Sp Ed dept & try to work with the parents & child. As long as you never have to go beyond this, you will be fine. However, if you have to interact with the principal, Jennifer Nichols, she will choose her personal reputation over the welfare of your child. As others have stated, it's hard to make friends here, & if you become a victim, then just give it up. Mrs. Nichols will not admit to any wrong-doing, any bullying, teasing, name calling, spreading of rumors or exclusion by other students. She will cave into a parent if they claim anything is racially based, no matter if that has nothing to do with it. Sartartia is a highly rated school, and heaven help if you try to put a blemish on that! I believe if they had another principal, who cared about the students more than herself, then this would be the excellent school it should be. Sartartia is a place where the principals move up and out. So, the principal does not want anything negative about them out there. It is a shame that the principal here does not care about the students as much as the teachers do.

i go to this skool and its not a good school always fights happenin when teachers arent looking too much saggin problems and kids cannot control their behavior.,

I once went to the school, personally i really think its a horrible school. I had no friends even when i reached our to them and took a advise from my old classmate back in first. I see fighting when the staff aren't looking and even the students won't confess they saw any fighting at all because they were "threatened" to? I just don't know. I don't think it is related to the school but the people.

I am in high school now and i have to say that sartartia middle school goes beyond what you need to know to do well. I feel as though by going to Sartartia, high school has been a breeze. Not only does Sartartia have an amazing staff, they also trained and taught the kids good behavior, etc. Even being one of the best middle schools in texas, they still allow everyone to have fun. A lot of kids acted like they hated the school but they really don't understand how much better it is than most, if not all, the middle schools in the district. The school thrived in fine arts and athletics as well. Going to sartartia was the complete experience and i wouldn't have traded that in for anything.

I'm attending Sartartia Middle School for my seventh grade year, and I think it's excellent. It has a great, strong GT/Pre-AP program. They offer Honors-High School classes (Honors Algebra, Geometry), and the teachers are very thorough in explaining. Also, the music program is wonderful; every year they allow the students to take on Region and UIL competitions. A wide range of extra-curricular activities are offered (Drama club, art club, Math Counts, etc.) for students who want to take a class but do not have elective time in their schedule. Also, the school is really serious about TAKS scores; they want the highest scores therefore push students to do their best by giving extra teachings during advisory for those who need it. Excellent sports program (although they refuse to fix the track field) Great school

im going to sartartia for seventh grade and im rlly nervous im in band and going to do band and basketball and i dont know if ill like the school is it fun

As I teacher, this is the most amazing campus. I have been here for 5 years and can tell you the campus is based on continuous improvement. All the teachers are at the top of their academic careers, with many holding Masters degrees. I had a choice of where to work in Sugar Land, and I chose Sartartia. I am blessed everyday to work here.

Sarttartia Middle School is the worst school. my soon was there for three years and got no respect from the teachers. He never learned anything either.

It's not that great of a school. It's not bad, but I really think some of the teachers there are biased against some of the students. I used to love band, but ever since I've joined their band program, I hated playing my instrument. I am now in High school, and I still think joining band in that school was the worst thing I've done in my middle school life.

Last modified Sartartia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.