Sugar Land, TX
Students enrolled: 1,285

Posted August 04, 2013
My son went to Sartartia for 7th & 8th grade. I found every teacher & staff member here to be excellent. Every teacher returned my e-mails, phone calls and always helped my son. The classes were challenging, but not too hard. As a parent, I was very pleased with the teachers my son had, especially his 8th grade team. Also, Mrs. Mc Elroy was an excellent AP and always returned every phone call and worked with me on any issues. My son was involved with Advanced Drama and loved the program and Mrs. Wallace. One of our only complaints would be the PE coaches. If you are not an athlete, it doesn't sound like they are very happy to be teaching your class. Also, my son did feel like he didn't have any friends at times. I don't know what the school can do about this, because some of it just the age. However, I was pleased with his teachers and classes there.

Sartartia Middle School 1

Posted April 04, 2012
i go to this skool and its not a good school always fights happenin when teachers arent looking too much saggin problems and kids cannot control their behavior.,

Sartartia Middle School 1

Posted January 05, 2012
I once went to the school, personally i really think its a horrible school. I had no friends even when i reached our to them and took a advise from my old classmate back in first. I see fighting when the staff aren't looking and even the students won't confess they saw any fighting at all because they were "threatened" to? I just don't know. I don't think it is related to the school but the people.

Posted June 20, 2011
I am in high school now and i have to say that sartartia middle school goes beyond what you need to know to do well. I feel as though by going to Sartartia, high school has been a breeze. Not only does Sartartia have an amazing staff, they also trained and taught the kids good behavior, etc. Even being one of the best middle schools in texas, they still allow everyone to have fun. A lot of kids acted like they hated the school but they really don't understand how much better it is than most, if not all, the middle schools in the district. The school thrived in fine arts and athletics as well. Going to sartartia was the complete experience and i wouldn't have traded that in for anything.

Posted November 19, 2010
I'm attending Sartartia Middle School for my seventh grade year, and I think it's excellent. It has a great, strong GT/Pre-AP program. They offer Honors-High School classes (Honors Algebra, Geometry), and the teachers are very thorough in explaining. Also, the music program is wonderful; every year they allow the students to take on Region and UIL competitions. A wide range of extra-curricular activities are offered (Drama club, art club, Math Counts, etc.) for students who want to take a class but do not have elective time in their schedule. Also, the school is really serious about TAKS scores; they want the highest scores therefore push students to do their best by giving extra teachings during advisory for those who need it. Excellent sports program (although they refuse to fix the track field) Great school

Sartartia Middle School 4

Posted August 03, 2010
im going to sartartia for seventh grade and im rlly nervous im in band and going to do band and basketball and i dont know if ill like the school is it fun

Posted February 28, 2010

Sartartia Middle School 4

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted November 26, 2009

Sartartia Middle School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
As I teacher, this is the most amazing campus. I have been here for 5 years and can tell you the campus is based on continuous improvement. All the teachers are at the top of their academic careers, with many holding Masters degrees. I had a choice of where to work in Sugar Land, and I chose Sartartia. I am blessed everyday to work here.

Sartartia Middle School
8125 Homeward Way, Sugar Land, TX  77479
Last modified Sartartia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sartartia Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top