Public charter
Sunnyvale, TX

Posted July 20, 2013
Both of my daughters attended MCIA 2012-2013 they were currently in the Kindergarden and 2nd grade. The teachers at pick up time always made sure to update myself or my husband on the girls performance for the day. That reassured me that they were attentive to my children and their development.

Posted July 20, 2012
great school overall and only has few good teachers needs more storage for the students like lockers

Education Center International Academy 5

Posted July 16, 2012
I am really disturbed by some of the posts about MCA. I have nothing but good things to say about this school. The teachers are professional and caring. They go above and beyond to help their students. No place is perfect but it is obvious they are striving to improve every day.

Posted May 28, 2012
this school is suppose to be a non tolerance bullying school but it is not I have about 3-4 people bully me every day I am glad this school is moving. They let us know on such short notice I am going to the school that is suppose to be there next year legacy preparatory school it is suppose to be much better. I came to this school on second grade I loved it until this year in 5th grade. They won't even have a 5th grade graduation instead they are having a 6th grade graduation and they go to 8th grade. I hate that school it is deffenily the stupidest school I ever went to

Posted March 20, 2012
Mt child has went through 2 different second grade teachers this year and the person now, not even a degreed teacher. They are classroom assistants. My child never brings homework, becasue they have no teacher to assign lessons. He never brings home a folder. My child has attended this school since Kindergarten and this is his last year there. You cannot get an answer from anyone. Plus I get a call each week at work asking me if I can asssit w/school lunches. I explained and do each week that I work 8-5 M-F and I am unavailable to asssit. But then next week I get a call. My child gets hurt and they call to advise me, but I never get a report like they say I will...The children misbehave and throw desk across the room and are very disruptive. If they would put more care into teaching the kids, rather than worrying about thier uniforms, then my child might learn something. I loved this school up until this year. But my 2nd grader not having a teacher and no direction this entire school year, has caused me to reconsider him returning next year.

Posted March 19, 2012
This school is a Joke!!! A GLORIFIED DAYCARE! This school is the perfect place if your child is a behavior problem and can't go to the public school. I know first hand that this school treats everybody that works there like dogs, and teaching students is the last thing on their mind. The person making all the decisions, has never been in the classroom and lets her secretary make all the decisions! You can't ever get a straight answer, they do not have the supplies needed to teach any grade. The school is moving and if you decide to move with the school, your child is in my prayers!

Education Center International Academy 0

Posted April 22, 2010
I truly believe someone on the staff wrote these reviews. This school is a catastrophy. This year they partnered with Mesquite Christian Academy and became Mesquite Charter Academy. My kids attended MCA before ECIA partnered with them and I have to admit that was a huge mistake. The administration is so far and beyond unorganized, uninformed and careless. Allowing my kids to stay at this school was poor judgement on my part and I feel unfit as a parent for making that decision. The teachers are not certified, or degreed. The administration seems to rather focus on personal affairs of others than trying to make this a functioning and prospering institution for kids. Who's in charge...You'll never know because all of them wants to be in charge. There is no consistency and the program is the worst hands down.

Education Center International Academy 0

Posted August 12, 2008
I moved to this school during my Junior year. Over all it is a wonderful school, it has great resources and a loving and helpful atmosphere!! I plan to graduate from here in 2009!

Posted March 26, 2008
I recently transferred to ECIA from a 'preparatory' Academy and I have to say I am impressed by the school. The staff is friendly and teachers are always available to help me. I also have to say that the school surpassed my expectations. I just wish it had more resources. Although the school does not have the nicest appearance, I think its a great school with a bright future. I plan to graduate from here.

Posted November 01, 2007

Education Center International Academy
302 North Town East Boulevard, Sunnyvale, TX  75182
Last modified Education Center International Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Education Center International Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top