Tatum, TX

Tatum Primary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
Tatum is the best school in east Texas bar none. The principal is a great leader. My experience with Tatum has been awesome.

Tatum Primary School 4

Posted March 10, 2009

Tatum Primary School 4

Posted January 31, 2006
Overall, this school was a wonderful educational experience for my child, with the exception of one grade level. It's not to say that this teachers on this grade level were terrible, quite the contrary. It is just that my child's personality and theirs did not 'mesh' well, which seems to be a general concensus within the rest of the community. The rest of my child's primary experience was good, if not great. The school attempts to seek high expectations of their students.

Tatum Primary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
Tatum Primary School is one the best schools I could have sent my child to. I attended TPS as well. They have great academics and great parent involvement. There are a lot of parent volunteers. It is a small school so there is a lot more one on one between teachers and students.I believe that all Tatum schools are great.

Tatum Primary School
P O Box 808, Tatum, TX  75691
Last modified Tatum Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tatum Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top