PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 14, 2015
The Temple Montessori School was an enormous boost for my child's education. We decided to take my son to Montessori after being frustrated with the overcrowded Texas public school system. We enrolled our son in fourth grade, and he completed fifth grade before we moved from the area. At Montessori, my son received much-needed individual attention from a dedicated and caring elementary teacher. The Montessori way of teaching was precisely what our son needed. My wife and I saw a huge improvement in our son's reading comprehension and math skills. Moreover, we saw a tremendous improvement in our son’s social mannerisms and etiquette. We could not be happier with the amazing results we saw in our son. Most importantly, the skills he learned at Montessori helped him succeed when he was reintegrated back into the public school system.

Posted October 08, 2015
This school has a true gem teaching their upper elementary children. We recently left the school due to a move;however, I know that my daughter's teacher here made a life long positive impact. The Montessori education that she took with her is allowing her to thrive in her new environment. I am sincerely grateful for the education she received here.

Posted July 10, 2014
My child started when she was 2 years old. Her teacher was one of a kind and my daughter learned so much in her early years. I highly recommend this school.

The Montessori School 1

Posted January 10, 2014
Only recommendation is stay away from this school. Regarding another parent's post - you can tell the positive comments are fake. After a real parent posts a negative comment, you can tell by the dates that the school officials are posing as parents and submitting positive reviews. Just another example of how deceitful they are! Be careful with this school. They put on a good show but your child will suffer!

Posted November 06, 2013
My son,9, has been with this school since he was 3. I have 2 other children who are adults and went through Montessori during early years therefore I have the unique ability to look at what I did correct. Montessori has taught all of my 3 children to be self-motivated learners with a strong desire to acquire knowledge. Working for solutions and the reveal of the knowledge through this style of activities for learning has developed into adults who can design workflows and solve complex situational issues in the workforce. Travis has developed a love for school and learning. He loves his classmates and his teachers. The structure and environment of the classroom is designed to promote a learning state and atmosphere of respect for all. These are also important skills that have transferred into the adult workforce. Fostering curiosity and a real desire for knowledge and skills is a strength of this program. Travis will chose learning activities and carryover the Montessori style organization and structure into his play at home. His confidence and self-motivation are also fostered through the positive style of classroom management. We love the enthusiasm and energy of his teacher.

Posted November 06, 2013
My son has been going to The Montessori Schools of Central Texas for three years. He started at the Harker Heights location when he was five and the last two years he has been in Temple. We have been very pleased with all three years of his education here. Everyday he is excited to go to school and is proud of the work he has accomplished. Our son has been very successful with the The Montessori Schools of Central Texas program. The school has amazing teachers that are completely dedicated to the students. The small class size and laid back atmosphere has been a big help for his positive attitude about school. We have been extremely impressed with the progress of our sons education and plan to continue with it.

Posted September 18, 2013
My child has been attending for six years and I am very pleased! Recently, he was independently tested and scored 2 grade levels above his public school peers in language and math. Because lessons are presented on an individual basis, he is not held back but motivated to move forward at his own pace. I believe he is so advanced because the lessons are concrete and hands on, rather than abstract memorization. I also like that they teach the whole child, from social graces and courtesies to practical life lessons; such as gardening and cooking. Also, the teachers and administration communicate freely with me. I never have to wonder how my child is doing. I feel confident when I drop my child off each day; he will be nurtured and challenged in an environment that makes learning a fun experience.

Posted September 16, 2013
This is an awesome school! Great learning environment with caring, compassionate teachers. My children attended this school from toddler through upper elementary and loved every minute of it. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 13, 2013
My son whom attended the Montessori school for 5 years started public this year in the 6th grade. They did star tesing on him to see how was doing in math and reading. I received his Math scores yesterday and he scored 9th grade math. Again he is in the 6th grade. We are very proud of him and know that it was also the awesome teaching and care he received at the Montessori school there in Temple. They realized when my son was in the 3rd grade that he was bored with the work and began moving him up to prevent bordom. So instead of just having him stay status que they advanced him and were able to enrich his mind. I still have a 3 year old their and he has been there for two year. We love the school and have nothing bad to say at all. I highly recommend the school to anyone.

The Montessori School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
Terrible experience with this school and the director. Very poor leadership and parents are not treated as partners here. If you prefer a Montessori education, stay close to the Goergetown area, Community Montessori is awesome!

The Montessori School