Terrell High School 4

Posted October 08, 2014
Students can get a good education here. They must be willing to do their part too.

Posted March 11, 2010
I have noticed a lot of comments were from students and from what I've learned from both my kids that attended this school..they did more sleeping than learning. The teachers do not seem to care from my experiences with this school and no they were not in any athletic programs. From what I have seen the ones that succeed are the ones that are into all the athletics and advanced classes otherwise as previously stated you are overlooked. It doesn't matter if you were born here or not it is whether you are into any extracurricular activities.

Terrell High School 3

Posted December 07, 2009

Terrell High School 3

Posted October 31, 2009
I am currently a Senior in Terrell High School. While I wouldn't call it a bad school, the students can sometimes be distracting to the learning process.

Terrell High School 4

Posted August 19, 2009
Has a good Pre AP/AP program

Posted May 03, 2009
Have better programs for students and opportunties.

Terrell High School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
I am a student at Terrell High and I love it. Everyone keeps saying that unless you have money then you can't make it Terrell. The truth is, alot of the kids at Terrell don't have money. This school has problems just like any school. The greatest thing about Terrell High is the diversity. There are alot of teachers who care about the students and some that may not. Overall when I graduate, I'm truly going to miss Terrell High School.

Terrell High School 5

Posted June 14, 2008
I enjoyed every day i spent at Terrell High School....most of the faculty was nice and i had a wonderful four years at Terrell High and if I could go back I would deffinatly go another four years! CLASS OF '08'!

Terrell High School 2

Posted January 18, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008

Terrell High School
400 Poetry Road, Terrell, TX  75160
Last modified Terrell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrell High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top