Terrell, TX
Students enrolled: 1,026

Terrell High School 5

Posted October 09, 2014
Great leadership changes at Terrell high School that is taking the district to a new high. No doubt that it will be the first choice to educate kids.

Posted October 08, 2014
Students can get a good education here. They must be willing to do their part too.

Terrell High School 1

Posted March 11, 2010
I have noticed a lot of comments were from students and from what I've learned from both my kids that attended this school..they did more sleeping than learning. The teachers do not seem to care from my experiences with this school and no they were not in any athletic programs. From what I have seen the ones that succeed are the ones that are into all the athletics and advanced classes otherwise as previously stated you are overlooked. It doesn't matter if you were born here or not it is whether you are into any extracurricular activities.

Terrell High School 3

Posted October 31, 2009
I am currently a Senior in Terrell High School. While I wouldn't call it a bad school, the students can sometimes be distracting to the learning process.

Posted August 19, 2009
Has a good Pre AP/AP program

Terrell High School 1

Posted May 03, 2009
Have better programs for students and opportunties.

Terrell High School

Posted January 28, 2009
I am a student at Terrell High and I love it. Everyone keeps saying that unless you have money then you can't make it Terrell. The truth is, alot of the kids at Terrell don't have money. This school has problems just like any school. The greatest thing about Terrell High is the diversity. There are alot of teachers who care about the students and some that may not. Overall when I graduate, I'm truly going to miss Terrell High School.

Terrell High School 5

Posted June 14, 2008
I enjoyed every day i spent at Terrell High School....most of the faculty was nice and i had a wonderful four years at Terrell High and if I could go back I would deffinatly go another four years! CLASS OF '08'!

Terrell High School 3

Posted May 31, 2006
I am a current student at Terrell High School, and I would have to say that the previous reviews are all, in themselves, very accurate and can give you a rather unique insight to our school. THS can be a great school, if you have money or a name and if you, in some way, participate in athletic or band activities. If not, then you are very likely to be overlooked, especially if you do not qualify or wish to participate in advanced learning classes. There are a few teachers at THS whom I feel actually care for the quality of education that the children receive, and many, I believe, that care more about themselves. There are many disciplinary problems at our school, and often it seems that they care more about dress code then our education. There is a very negative stigma associated with receiving an education in Terrell High School, the students there know this, and we often refer to our experience as receiving that good ol Terrell edge-a-mu-cation . It is not impossible to become a well rounded individual here, just very unlikely.

Posted May 03, 2006
Good school with good programs

Terrell High School
400 Poetry Road, Terrell, TX  75160
Last modified Terrell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrell High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top