Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

J W Long Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2016
I want everyone who is moving to Terrell or thinking about going to J.w. Long Elementary, this school is the best. I honestly hate Terrell to the core but this school is amazing because of the great principal Mrs. Nichols and awesome teachers who truly loves the kids. I'm moving away but I wish I could pack this School with me. Mrs. Nichols I truly love you and I am going to miss you. You have been there for me and my kids every step of the way and for that I am grateful.

J W Long Elementary School 5

Posted January 18, 2009
love this school! My daughter had the best learning experience at this campus.She left there a honor student and very motivated to learn.Just wish it could have been more than two years spent there.Great honor choir teacher too.

Posted August 23, 2007
My 3rd grader had a very good experience at this campus.hoping for another good year.

Posted March 27, 2007
I have a child that is in the 4th grade. thus, far we have had very acceptable teachers and a principal that really cares about the opinion of the teachers and parents.

Posted June 01, 2004
I really didn't get to talk much to the principal, but the Assistant (Now acting) Principal was always available and very helpful. My daughters teachers were very helpful. They helped to improve her reading and math a great deal. Mrs. Hayes and Mrs. Heald both did what was impossible for me to do and installed a love of reading in her. Some of the extra curricular acctivities were very hard to get information on. But those I did receive information on were very good. Over all this is a great campus with a wonderful and loving staff.

J W Long Elementary School
300 Creekside Drive, Terrell, TX  75160
Last modified J W Long Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.