Bad
Good

I want everyone who is moving to Terrell or thinking about going to J.w. Long Elementary, this school is the best. I honestly hate Terrell to the core but this school is amazing because of the great principal Mrs. Nichols and awesome teachers who truly loves the kids. I'm moving away but I wish I could pack this School with me. Mrs. Nichols I truly love you and I am going to miss you. You have been there for me and my kids every step of the way and for that I am grateful.

love this school! My daughter had the best learning experience at this campus.She left there a honor student and very motivated to learn.Just wish it could have been more than two years spent there.Great honor choir teacher too.

My 3rd grader had a very good experience at this campus.hoping for another good year.

I have a child that is in the 4th grade. thus, far we have had very acceptable teachers and a principal that really cares about the opinion of the teachers and parents.

Last modified J W Long Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.