Herman Furlough Jr Middle School 2

Posted June 19, 2013
It seems Terrell ISD has MAJOR communication issues. Despite an automated call out system- POOR overall comunication with parents.One incident involving a student occured and horrible Rumors circulated. The district took 4 days to address the issue with a blanket statement. Buses ran over an hour late one day and no notification to parents. This in freezing weather as my child stood outside waiting on the bus. The Pre-AP classes were ok according to my student. Dress Code too strict when they tell you what color socks to wear. Horrible cussing by students on the buses ( according to both my students) . I arrived one day at lunch to see my student and I walk in to the cafeteria area to hear a female ADULT screaming at the kids in the cafeteria over the microphone. Not acceptable! I WOULD SUGGEST SCHOOLING YOUR CHILDREN ELSEWHERE IF POSSIBLE.

Herman Furlough Jr Middle School 0

Posted December 21, 2009
Best school ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my teachers are ms.Wood ws. Wong mrs.Candler mr.Goodson mr.Daniel ms.Miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 luv yall lots it k.B.

Herman Furlough Jr Middle School 5

Posted March 08, 2008

Herman Furlough Jr Middle School 3

Posted November 30, 2007
This is my last year here at HFMS and I can honestly say I am going to miss this school alot.Even though some of the rules we have to follow are unacceptable and dumb I still love it here. The teachers are great and they have great dicipline skills.

Posted October 30, 2007

Herman Furlough Jr Middle School 4

Posted June 26, 2007
My name is calvin kennedy there not too great but they are good and they dealt with my discipline problems and thats why i gave them above average my teachers was great especially my teacher mrs.Hutson she was my favorite teacher.

Herman Furlough Jr Middle School 2

Posted June 14, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 24, 2006
My daughter lasted 2 days in this abysmal school. Just a horrible atmosphere.

Posted October 27, 2005
This is one of the worst schools that my kid has ever been to. If you ask me I say that this school just is flat out horrible. After two weeks of my child being there I withdrew him. They have the worst teachers there,my child could not learn a thing from those teachers, and my son is a straight A student. I also was really upset that the teacher made some racist remarks about my child about being black. This school is horrible,flat out horrible.

Posted May 26, 2004

Herman Furlough Jr Middle School
1351 Colquitt Road, Terrell, TX  75160
Last modified Herman Furlough Jr Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herman Furlough Jr Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top