Texas City, TX

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2014
My child have a learning disability and it is very noticeable. I put in notice to have my child tested an the school took forever to do so. Taking their time in order to allow my child to fail. My child was not giving the option of summer school knowing they have this disability. The school did not have my child's best interest at hand and was not trying to hear my voice. The opinion as a parent did not matter.

Northside Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2009
My child attended this school for her first year. My child isnt your average just go to school and learn student,not by choice anhow-she has alot of medical problems. At that time she was undiagnosed,but had ADHD.I let the teachers know this and about the other medical and learning issues from the start and had to fight to get my child into special class's for the whole first half year, and for this I was labeled a 'bad parent' ! I tried going to the prinicipal who just took up for the staff and made excuse's for the teacher's. And as this was going on the teacher constantly complained about my child to me !

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted September 18, 2006
Hi! I love the Texas City school Northside I went there when I was a child ,now I have full custody of my grand child and the school is been really great on getting her extra help. where she needs it. The teachers have been very nice and helpful with her and very understanding with her, and to me that means a lot.They are giving her some extra help on her reading and math so to me that's a good thing.We also get to help with other things to like parties and her reading and writing journals. Its a great school, pamela

Northside Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2006

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2005

Posted October 22, 2004
This school exhibits and demands very high standards of learning and behavior from the students and teachers/staff. They also encourage parent participation at all levels of learning. Northside knows the only way to achieve a balance education is to incorporate the triangle effect...the child, the parent, and the teacher.

Northside Elementary School
2300 21st Street North, Texas City, TX  77590
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top