Bad
Good

My child have a learning disability and it is very noticeable. I put in notice to have my child tested an the school took forever to do so. Taking their time in order to allow my child to fail. My child was not giving the option of summer school knowing they have this disability. The school did not have my child's best interest at hand and was not trying to hear my voice. The opinion as a parent did not matter.

My child attended this school for her first year. My child isnt your average just go to school and learn student,not by choice anhow-she has alot of medical problems. At that time she was undiagnosed,but had ADHD.I let the teachers know this and about the other medical and learning issues from the start and had to fight to get my child into special class's for the whole first half year, and for this I was labeled a 'bad parent' ! I tried going to the prinicipal who just took up for the staff and made excuse's for the teacher's. And as this was going on the teacher constantly complained about my child to me !

Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.