Morningside Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2014
Morningside Elementary is absolutely the worst school for children with Autism! Kids are expected to come into kindergarten and be extremely independent! They are still little children! I have to homeschool my child so that he isn't bullied every single day of school!

Posted April 26, 2013
Awesome school, great teachers and a dynamic principal. My son enjoys going to the school. The teachers are wonderful in encouraging kids and in furthering the kids excellence in areas like reading and fast math.

Posted January 11, 2013
Excellent school. The principal and staff are amazing. you will not find a school with more caring and involved teachers.

Posted December 07, 2012
I have 2 of my kid at Morningside and have had the best experience! The teachers are very involved and responsive to my children s needs. The PTA is very active and helps the school with their needs. GREAT SCHOOL!!!

Morningside Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2012
The children are like little soldiers. They are expected to be totally independent at a very young age. It is worse than military school. The staff has no concern for the kids, just the tests. I have never seen a school run like this. It is a shame!

Posted May 04, 2010
Amazingly well run school. The teachers are excellent, they take great interest in the students. They do many projects throughout the year that challenges them from a creativity perspective too. Academically they are higher than kids I see from other schools.

Posted September 06, 2009
I have 2 kids who are attending Morningside, and I have nothing but great things to say about this school. The teachers are excellent - always going above and beyond for their students - and are very dedicated and hard working. The leadership is also very commendable. Initially, I was a little hesitant, when my first child was about to start, but was pleasantly surprised after she completed her first year successfully and continued to grow from strength to strength academically. Now, my son has joined her, and he's had a very positive experience too. All in all, Morningside is a wonderful school as it provides a very nurturing environment for the kids.

Posted April 29, 2009
For parents that work with their children at home and care about their education this school if for you. Perhaps at times they have too much homework. The teachers are exellent. There is no perfect school but this one is about as good as it gets for public school. Griffen Middle school, I am not looking forward too though.

Posted February 13, 2009
I know many families who believe this is a wonderful school. However, my child's experience could not have been more different. The leadership, the curriculum, the teacher, the class size were all terrible.

Posted January 22, 2009
My daughter is in 5th grade at Morningside, and she's been here since kindergarten. She loves this school so much, and she's very sad to leave it for middle school.

Morningside Elementary School
6350 Paige Road, The Colony, TX  75056
Last modified Morningside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morningside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top